Ratings for Dr. S M Frank

This Doctor during his career has been off a few times due to nervous breakdown (told by nurses) . He should never be back. He delivered my son years ago, and the nurses kept saying, "why is he not giving her a c cection?" I was in very hard labor for a long time, well my son is mentally ill , and grown , and I always believe it is due to him not getting him out when he should. My opinion. also an arrogant non caring rude man .

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

One of the best Dr I have ever had!! Even though he's all business, always answered all my questions! I sure do miss not having a dDr I could trust

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

For someone who's a specialist in Menopause, he sure isn't very understanding of it. He pushes out patients as fast as they come in, making sure they leave with a prescription and not listening to one's concerns. He makes zero effort to offer any non-traditional alternatives, just gets out the prescription pad.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016