Ratings for Dr. Jodi Jones

Dr,Jones was very informative as to what was going to happen with my daughter's surgery on her ear. I can't remember what the procedure was called. Dr. Jones was very kind to us! Great Dr. and surgeon!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

DR Jones did my my sons tonsillectomy . She was wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

Thank you Dr Jones for your kind, patient, and knowledgeable consultation with my kids. Your empathetic and thorough approach is appreciated.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

She is also so pleasant great bedside manner has seen my son a few times for tubes and adenoids...also thorough

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

Amazing doctor. Took great care of our 4 year old daughter suffering from major ear infection. Highly knowwdgelabe, patience and helpfull, answer all the questions

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Amazing Dr. She gave such great care to our son when he had his tonsils and adenoids removed at 2 1/2 years old. She's been so helpful and kind and always answers my many questions. Would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Jones removed our son's adenoids a while back. My 5 year old son loved her, she is fantastic with children!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Great doctor!!! She and her team managed to keep my daughter calm throughout the surgery, I'm very thankful for that!!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Awesome doctor! You can tell she is a mom as well, and understands children and the concerns that we as parents have. She really listens and our daughter is so much better after getting her adenoids removed. Surgery was great and she explained everything to us. Would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Her and her team were awesome with my son. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017