Ratings for Dr. Patricia Frew

My son saw her for a year. I stuck with it because of the nurse who worked with The Dr. The nurse was very supportive and had a wealth of knowledge. Dr Frew seemed anxious and scattered, trembling and having difficulty speaking. She wouldn't admit it if she didn't know something, like hoe a drug worked for my son. If she didn't have a report or a lab result, she seemed to become stuck and said she couldn't continue the meeting with my son, meaning we had to come back again and again. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone because I think she has some mental issues of her own.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Dr. Patricia Frew is very thorough in her assessment and treatment of patients, some of the patients are medically very complex. She is empathetic with patients and family memebers, she is kind and very knowledgeable about medications and environmental adaptations that may be helpful to the patient. She is detail oriented and has a fantastic memory. She follows through on what she does and doesn't promise things she can't deliver. If my child was in need, she would be my first choice for the child's psychiatric care. clinic staff are friendly and resourceful.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Horrible doctor and everyone I know that has had to see her thinks the same. Not helpful at all and puts her religious beliefs ahead of her helping a patient. Saw her a couple years ago and just recently ran into someone that saw her and couldn't help to see if she was on here

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012