Ratings for Dr. Sharon Kim

Working with Dr. Kim has been one of the most convoluted, poorly executed experiences I have ever had with the healthcare system. MONTHS of waiting, only to show up to my appointment and be told there has been a scheduling error. This is AFTER calling the week before to confirm that we were still good to go. 2 people had to take a day off work, as I was told I would not be able to drive, and now I have to do it again. the cherry on top, is that no one seems to want to take any type of accountability. Her receptionist is a nightmare, and either lies blatantly to your face, or has no idea what is happening in the clinic - I am not sure which one is worse. Dr. Kim herself is very knowledgeable, and I am sure knows what she is doing.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Had my carpal tunnel done on Dec20th 2017 .. I was so nervous but the nurses were wonderful ,and DrKim is amazing as soon as my left hand is all healed up.. ... im going to have my right hand done.. I will recommend dr Kim she’s awesome . Thanks Dr Kim 😘

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

I Seen Dr. Kim about my Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and a few other things, she is the A++++ to say the least, takes time to answer all questions very rushed.. she knows her stuff! Her receptionist Christine is always super helpful, polite and also knows her stuff!! Thank you Dr. Kim!!!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Kim was great however her receptionist is quite rude; both with patients face to face and potentional patients on the phone. After talking to her receptionist I had little faith in the experience of this dr's office however dr.kim turned that around for me. Consider getting rid of her so it doesn't hinder everyone else's experience or the Drs reputation!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Hi I went to see dr Kim today . Going to have my left hand done carpal tunnel. Loved talking to her she explained everything .. cannot wait for the surgery . I know I'm in excellent hands . Her secretary was very pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I just had surgery on my left wrist to release the ulnar nerve - still recovering. Dr Kim is professional, friendly and down to earth. She's very easy to communicate with which put me at ease. Her office staff in Brampton and nurses at the Queensway Health Centre are superb! Completely patient focused. ThankYou Dr Kim.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Had surgery on my left wrist for carpal tunnel syndrome in May and have scheduled the same procedure on my right in September. Dr. Kim is excellent, wonderful bedside manner, very informative, put me at complete ease, office staff and nurses are great. Dr. Kim warned me that there might be some delays and there were but this is medical care not an assembly line it was not a problem for me. Not fully recovered yet but everything seems to be going as Dr. Kim said it would. Thanks so much Dr. Kim.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

She did an absolutely wonderful job of finger reconstruction. It was a very bad industrial accident, her patience and knowledge is what makes me feel better, I remain with functionality of the hand. Thank you Dr. Kim

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

New my problem, had solutions, spent a lot of time explaining my condition to me.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Kim after suffering a broken arm that had never healed and going through physio while arm still not healed. She was wonderful and accommodating to my needs. After the surgery and healing I felt the plate and pins was effecting the nerves in my hand, she then removed the hardware. Since then I have had minimal issues and have full use of my wrist and fingers. I am glad that I was referred to her and really don't think I have as much mobility and use if it wasn't for her. Thank you Dr, Kim.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015