Ratings for Dr. Sharon Kim

I Seen Dr. Kim about my Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and a few other things, she is the A++++ to say the least, takes time to answer all questions very rushed.. she knows her stuff! Her receptionist Christine is always super helpful, polite and also knows her stuff!! Thank you Dr. Kim!!!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Kim was great however her receptionist is quite rude; both with patients face to face and potentional patients on the phone. After talking to her receptionist I had little faith in the experience of this dr's office however dr.kim turned that around for me. Consider getting rid of her so it doesn't hinder everyone else's experience or the Drs reputation!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Hi I went to see dr Kim today . Going to have my left hand done carpal tunnel. Loved talking to her she explained everything .. cannot wait for the surgery . I know I'm in excellent hands . Her secretary was very pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I just had surgery on my left wrist to release the ulnar nerve - still recovering. Dr Kim is professional, friendly and down to earth. She's very easy to communicate with which put me at ease. Her office staff in Brampton and nurses at the Queensway Health Centre are superb! Completely patient focused. ThankYou Dr Kim.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Had surgery on my left wrist for carpal tunnel syndrome in May and have scheduled the same procedure on my right in September. Dr. Kim is excellent, wonderful bedside manner, very informative, put me at complete ease, office staff and nurses are great. Dr. Kim warned me that there might be some delays and there were but this is medical care not an assembly line it was not a problem for me. Not fully recovered yet but everything seems to be going as Dr. Kim said it would. Thanks so much Dr. Kim.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

She did an absolutely wonderful job of finger reconstruction. It was a very bad industrial accident, her patience and knowledge is what makes me feel better, I remain with functionality of the hand. Thank you Dr. Kim

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

New my problem, had solutions, spent a lot of time explaining my condition to me.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Kim after suffering a broken arm that had never healed and going through physio while arm still not healed. She was wonderful and accommodating to my needs. After the surgery and healing I felt the plate and pins was effecting the nerves in my hand, she then removed the hardware. Since then I have had minimal issues and have full use of my wrist and fingers. I am glad that I was referred to her and really don't think I have as much mobility and use if it wasn't for her. Thank you Dr, Kim.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Great experience very knowledgeable. Staff was great also.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Have had ganglions removed 3 x but always return... until Dr Kim removed it a few years ago it has finally been conquered

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015