Ratings for Dr. Sharon Kim

Had surgery on my left wrist for carpal tunnel syndrome in May and have scheduled the same procedure on my right in September. Dr. Kim is excellent, wonderful bedside manner, very informative, put me at complete ease, office staff and nurses are great. Dr. Kim warned me that there might be some delays and there were but this is medical care not an assembly line it was not a problem for me. Not fully recovered yet but everything seems to be going as Dr. Kim said it would. Thanks so much Dr. Kim.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

She did an absolutely wonderful job of finger reconstruction. It was a very bad industrial accident, her patience and knowledge is what makes me feel better, I remain with functionality of the hand. Thank you Dr. Kim

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

New my problem, had solutions, spent a lot of time explaining my condition to me.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Kim after suffering a broken arm that had never healed and going through physio while arm still not healed. She was wonderful and accommodating to my needs. After the surgery and healing I felt the plate and pins was effecting the nerves in my hand, she then removed the hardware. Since then I have had minimal issues and have full use of my wrist and fingers. I am glad that I was referred to her and really don't think I have as much mobility and use if it wasn't for her. Thank you Dr, Kim.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Great experience very knowledgeable. Staff was great also.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Have had ganglions removed 3 x but always return... until Dr Kim removed it a few years ago it has finally been conquered

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I want to sincerely thank Dr Kim for her kindness and perseverance. After being plagued by problems with my wrist and trips to ER and many doctors, I finally had a referral to Dr Kim. Despite the fact that there were no real visible signs, nor specific movements that caused the pain, she persevered. I had surgery almost 2 years ago and have absolutely no pain or recurrences. I wish all doctors had her compassion, intelligence and ingenuity! Thank you Dr Kim!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

i seen Dr. S. Kim 1 1/2 years for my finger giver me a injury it is fully recovery i am going back to see her for my indey finger on my outhy hand

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I had a consultation with Dr. Kim regarding an injury. She is very knowledgeable and attentive. Examined thoroughly, explained treatment strategy, alternatives and possible outcomes, and answered all questions. Thank you Dr. Kim.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Very disapointed with ganglion surgery ... painfull bump re-emerged immediately after cast removal ... 3 hrs in Brampton Civic hospital fracture clinic twice to tell me it is scar tissue ... now seeing diferent doctor to fix the problem ... recently had MRI (never suggested by Dr Kim) ... waiting on results ... Terrible office personel ... arrogant, rude, won't return calls

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013