Ratings for Dr. Lubna B. Wani

I have been to many doctors that genuinely care about their patients, and others that seem to be in it just for the money. Dr Wani is certainly one of those. As a patient of hers you are treated as a number. She won't remember you, your conditions, nor take any extra time to ensure you get the care you need. I might as well have gotten treatment from a robot.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I had no trouble with Dr Wani's practice or staff. She was however a terrible doctor. I was under her care for 2 years when she served as my PCM. She never even remembered me or my condition. She was always in a rush to get me out of the room. She seemed annoyed when I asked questions. My last visit with her I was scheduled to go over a recent test. When she arrived in the room, she didn't remember ordering the test and she hadn't even reviewed it. Dr Wani puts on a very nice smile, but she is not at all concerned with your care. My care was setback by 2 years with her!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012