Ratings for Dr. Zilia Goreshnik

As far as I am concern, Zelia Goreshnik is top notch and the best one can possibly have. She is brilliant in her approach towards assessing your condition. She knows what to do and most definitely, in a slow process but most intelligently, she heals you. My entire family has gone through her expertise and professional knowledge. I would not go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Zilia is truly a miracle worker. She starts with the basics that everyone overlooks and builds you up from there. She is extremely informed and knowledgeable in many fields and finds a simple way to bring them together, explaining it to you in a clear and easy manner. I recommended her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Zilia is amazing doctor; she brought me back to a normal, healthy life. I suffered from migraine and hormonal imbalance that cause panic attacks and constant headaches. After 4-5 month of therapy, I completely forgot about migraine’s attacks, thyroid TSH hormone went to 3,5 instead of 9.2, the estrogen level is within normal range. My body is full of energy and I am not taking painkiller pills or REL..X any more. Do not expect that it will happen right away, just be patient and follow all Dr. Zilia recommendations. Many thanks to Dr. Zilia

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

She saved my life. Point blank. She's a warm, loving, exceptional woman. Her amount of knowledge far exceeds anything I have ever seen from any regular doctor. She's up to date with everything in the medical world and she's constantly taking classes and courses to continue to be up to date. She is expensive but it's worth it. She believes in connecting the mind, body and spirit. Be patient as nothing is a quick fix but your body will thank you. She will change your life for the better.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013