Ratings for Dr. Ann Qiu

Dr Qui is very nice and caring. She seems to always try to help. Staff is also friendly and waiting time wasn't much at all .

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I went for a health check up. I told Dr. Qiu that I drop off my health form that my company requires to fill out. She said she couldn't keep the form in the office as she was afraid she might lose the form and asked her assistant to make another appointment with me to come back to have the form fill and promised it would be free. I had to take another day off from work and went in. 2 weeks later, I received my bill and the bill stated that she treated the second time as an office visit and charged me $190 for filling out the health form (first time for the actual health check she charged around $300). I got charged twice for one health check up. I recommend avoid going in to the office as the doctor is extremely unprofessional whose goal is only to get as much money from patients and does not care if patients have to spend time going in just to get the health form filled.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Qiu has been my primary care physician for three years , there is no other doctors whom I trust more than Dr. Qiu . Great bedside manner, extremely knowledgeable and professional. She takes the time to talk through my questions and concerns rather than rushing a patient out the door after handing over a co-pay. Dr. Qiu is the best!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

a great Doc ! she was very pleasant and helpful . she also drew blood smaples in her office , saved me extra trips to the lab !

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012