You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David J. Moller

Had an multi level disc replacement and Dr. Moller was absolutely the right Dr. for the job . His ratings on multiple health grading websites speak for themselves ...Highly recommend Dr. Moller

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Moller is wonderful! I could not have asked for a better doctor. He saved my life and is very kind, compassionate, and knowledgable. All reviews saying how great he is, are true. I can't thank hime enough for all that he has done for me.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. David J. Moller is an awesome Neurosurgeon who cares about his patients. He is kind compassionate, extremely patient, and knowledgable. I can't say enough kind things about him. Dr. Moller is conservative in his approach and you can trust that he is making the best decisions about your care. He takes the time to explain and educate you on all aspects including benefits and risks. I had a cervical fusion surgery on 1/9/13 at Kaiser-South. The surgery went very well. Thanks to Dr. Moller, I am on the way to getting my life back. I highly recommend Dr. Moller!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr. Moller is an outstanding neurosurgeon. He has excellent bedside manner and takes the time needed to explain all aspects, benefits, and risks of procedures. He was my surgeon for a much needed procedure and I am so thankful that I was sent to him. He is confident in his decisions and treats his patients with kindness and respect. From my experience, he is one of the top neurosurgeons in the Sacramento area.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

Dr. David J. Moller's Credentials

Kaiser-Permanente

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "94203" to "95817". Address has been updated from "None" to "4860 Y Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19167343766".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Had an multi level disc replacement and Dr. Moller was absolutely the right Dr. for the job . His ratings on multiple health grading websites speak for themselv..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's one of the Most compassionate Dr.'s I've ever met. Please never let IT change you Dr. Moller. ♡"

October 30, 2014
  • First Name changed from "David" to "David J."

October 7, 2013