Ratings for Dr. Jay R. Jackson

Dr. Jackson is my favorite OBGYN. He delivered me when I was born and became my gynecologist. He performed surgery on me by removing a large ovarian cyst. He did an awesome job. He has since retired and now have trouble finding an OBGYN as good as him!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I have ZERO confidence in the thoroughness of Dr Jackson's breast exams. He detected nothing when he examined my breasts in Jan. 2013. Two weeks later I found a lump myself. It was diagnosed as "slow growing" and cancerous and was removed. The lab measured it at 1.3cm(1/2inch). Dr Jackson, please explain how you did not feel a lump that size when you did your breast exam or why you did not call me to find out how I am doing?

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Jackson for 21 years at least and would not see any other doctor. jc

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Met Dr. Jackson when I had to have an emergency c-section with my son. Loved him so much I have decided to use him thoughout this pregnancy. By far my favorite dr.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Dr. Jackson was one of my favorites in this practice, took his time and did not rush the appointment and answered questions throughly.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

Dr Jackson was probably the best doctor I ever saw. He took time to actually talk and was very helpful. Great doctor. Would highly recommend anyone to him!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2006

Dr. Jay R. Jackson's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Oxford