Ratings for Dr. Kesava Reddy

The first night I went to St. Catharines hospital, you were on call and there for me. I felt the luckiest person in the world. You took your precious time to come here the following day to talk to me........this is priceless.............the Doctor with your knowledge and experience drove to St Catharines to talk to me....for me and my family this is a miracle....thank you.....it does not take a great doctor to do that.....it takes a special person with superb human qualities and after 15-20 years of suffering from-severe morning headaches I see the end of the tunnel. I have no doubt that whomever you trained must be among the best. In my particular case however, I had imagined that you would perform my surgery....and I feel great about that (and my family too). I know that I do not have the right to inquire, but I just have a strong instinct and feeling and belief that you can change my life in the best possible way. My background is in teaching and psychology so I believe that the conviction formed in first contacts is sometimes stronger than medication and from my experience, so powerful to change the person dramatically. My two daughters felt the same. I do know that I have symptoms of mood disorders...even my blood pressure goes sky high when I have headaches.......now after 5-6 weeks I am operated and very happy because you took the brain tumour out. First time I woke up without morning headaches. Dr. Reddy gave me a second chance to live my life after over 20 years of misery.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018