Ratings for Dr. Rennie Cheung

I had an excellent experience. Dr. Benjamin was super fast and he is number 1. I didn't feel anything. The nurse was very kind. I am so happy.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Everyone was very nice. The set up of procedures impressive, décor beautiful and very clean!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

This was my first visit and I had an excellent experience and fully recommend my friends and family members.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

My first visit to this office was awesome!!! From the time I entered the office, I was greeted with a smile. The staff that waited on me was great!! Great customer service and the doctor was awesome as well. I like him.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

It was the best experience I've had at a dentist. Come in with lots of anxiety, but took care of me quickly without pain. Would definitely recommend to my friend.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

The whole staff made me feel very at ease and they were all so professional. I would refer my friends to the practice. Five stars! Before I knew it, I was done, woke up with no complications. A breeze. If I had other teeth needing to be taken out, I would do it here.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I was very happy I found this office. The doctor and staff are great!! A very pleasant extraction experience to my surprise. They all make me feel very comfortable and show concern to see that everything is good.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

The staff was very nice and kind. Surgery went fast and never even knew it happened.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015