Ratings for Dr. Monil Arora

This doctor gave me an cream for a swollen eyelid that was probably unnecessary. All to say the medication made my eye worse. It was an antibiotic for an infection that I did not have. Angry is an understatement. She should have not suggested the cream if if it wasn't 100 percent necessary. Beware of medication from this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr Monil Arora is very knowledgeable and caring. She listens to the patient. We consider ourselves lucky to have her as our family physician.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Arora sees both my son and I. She is wonderful with babies and adults. Avoids unnecessary interventions while still properly caring for you. Very helpful and easy to see when there's an emergency.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

DR IS ALWAYS NOT AVAILABLE. GETS MAD IF YOU SEE SOMEBODY ELSE. NOT VERY NICE DR. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HER TO ANYBODY.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Besides the lack of experience, Dr. Arora sees her patients as clients ($$). She makes quick diagnosis without much interaction with the patient (physically nor verbally); I guess time is money.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I feel very lucky t o have Dr Arora as my family physician. She is professional, punctual, knowledgeable, compassionate, helpful, and honest. I feel supported and well cared for every time I see Dr Arora. She genuinely wants to help me to achieve the best health I can have. I am grateful to be her patient. I also appreciate the nice staff in her office. The nice ladies there always make me feel pleasant and welcome. I highly recommend Dr Arora to my friends and relatives.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

As other patients have noted, I was worried about who would replace Dr. Bhatia when he retired because he did leave big shoes to fill and he was our family physician for 30 years, through thick and thin and the birth of three children. Dr. Arora is an excellent replacement for Dr. Bhatia and is maintaining the most positive aspects of his practice. In addition, the wait times are shorter than they were with Dr. Bhatia. Dr. Arora is knowledgeable, compassionate and very efficient and is also very good with follow-up if that is necessary. Given some of the stories I hear about the difficulty of getting a family doctor, I feel very fortunate to have had Dr. Bhatia and now Dr. Arora as my family physicians.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I am very fortunate to have Dr. Arora as my family physician now that Dr. Bhatia, who was my doctor for over 42 years retired. I will always miss him but he has provided us with a wonderful new Dr. to look after us. I love the new medical centre with a pharmacy in it. I go through Aneesh now for all my meds and the service has been exceptional. Thank you Dr. Arora, wonderful staff, especially Marjory and wonderful receptionist. I feel confident you are looking after me properly. Marlene J

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Monil Arora is a knowledgible and caring doctor. She listens with patience and works to resolve health issues. She is a very good family doctor I am lucky to have her as my family doctor. I highly recommend her. Co-operative staff.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Aroma is a wonderful doctor and her staff is excellent at running her office smoothly and going the extra way to make our visits very comfortable. I am so glad she accepted me as a patient and feel at ease with everyone. The new clinic is wonderful and having a pharmacy there is so convenient. Thank you for keeping me healthy. MJ

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015