You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Monil Arora

Dr. Aroma is a wonderful doctor and her staff is excellent at running her office smoothly and going the extra way to make our visits very comfortable. I am so glad she accepted me as a patient and feel at ease with everyone. The new clinic is wonderful and having a pharmacy there is so convenient. Thank you for keeping me healthy. MJ

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

As one other patient has noted, I was concerned about getting a good family doctor after Dr. Bhatia's retirement - he left big shoes to fill. Dr. Arora is an excellent replacement. She is punctual, she is knowledgeable, and she is efficient. I have every confidence in her and feel fortunate to have her as my family physician.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

She is a fantastic doctor. She is very knowledgeable and so easy to talk with. He never rushes us and always ensures you leave the clinic very satisfied.. A great doctor and very nice person.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I was not sure how I would feel about a new Doctor after Dr. Bhatia took his retirement. He was family doctor for over 30 years. I am very happy with Dr. Arora, she is very soft and easy to talk to. She has kept on my whole family as patients and we are very lucky. She is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

To find a doctor who listens to you, cares for you and knows medicine is very difficult but I got lucky - Dr Arora is the one. She is an excellent doctor. Definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Arora is an excellent doctor. She is very understanding, takes time to listen to our concerns and is very thorough in her exams. She is very efficient in following up on test results and sometimes calls patients personally to keep them posted regarding their health if needed. She is always on time and has brought in a freshness to the office- no more stressed, waiting, tired faces in the waiting room. I and my family feel very fortunate and thankful to have her as our family physician.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

Dr Arora is a fantastic Physician and has maintained the quality of the medical service that Dr Bhatia was providing. I was sure that Dr Bhatia would approach someone who was knowledgeble. professional, and caring to take over his patients. Dr Aora has excellent bedside manners and is softspoken, approachable, and listens to patients.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

I am so thankful to Dr. Arora for being our family doctor. She is the best. She diagnosed my husband with colon ca. My husband was having blood in his stools for many months and his previous family doctor was treating him as hemorhoids. But Dr. Arora was so prompt - she arranged colonoscopy for him and he was diagnosed with rectal cancer. He immediately was taken into surgery and now he is having chemotherapy but her promptness and knowledge saved my husband's life. I dont have words to thank Dr Arora. I am sure all her patients will agree to this that she is very thorough in her exams, caring and prompt in following up.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

Dr Arora has been very thorough will all of our family members. She and her staff have gone out of their way to contact us promptly with vital test results and have provided us with advice as to next steps with several serious situations. I feel very fortunate to have Dr Arora as my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Monil Arora's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Aroma is a wonderful doctor and her staff is excellent at running her office smoothly and going the extra way to make our visits very comfortable. I am so g..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "As one other patient has noted, I was concerned about getting a good family doctor after Dr. Bhatia's retirement - he left big shoes to fill. Dr. Arora is an e..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " She is a fantastic doctor. She is very knowledgeable and so easy to talk with. He never rushes us and always ensures you leave the clinic very satisfied.. A g..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was not sure how I would feel about a new Doctor after Dr. Bhatia took his retirement. He was family doctor for over 30 years. I am very happy with Dr. Arora..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with Dr Aurora. She is punctual, knowledgable , professional , soft , gentle and easy to talk to."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "To find a doctor who listens to you, cares for you and knows medicine is very difficult but I got lucky - Dr Arora is the one. She is an excellent doctor. Defi..."

November 10, 2014