Ratings for Dr. Monil Arora

As other patients have noted, I was worried about who would replace Dr. Bhatia when he retired because he did leave big shoes to fill and he was our family physician for 30 years, through thick and thin and the birth of three children. Dr. Arora is an excellent replacement for Dr. Bhatia and is maintaining the most positive aspects of his practice. In addition, the wait times are shorter than they were with Dr. Bhatia. Dr. Arora is knowledgeable, compassionate and very efficient and is also very good with follow-up if that is necessary. Given some of the stories I hear about the difficulty of getting a family doctor, I feel very fortunate to have had Dr. Bhatia and now Dr. Arora as my family physicians.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I am very fortunate to have Dr. Arora as my family physician now that Dr. Bhatia, who was my doctor for over 42 years retired. I will always miss him but he has provided us with a wonderful new Dr. to look after us. I love the new medical centre with a pharmacy in it. I go through Aneesh now for all my meds and the service has been exceptional. Thank you Dr. Arora, wonderful staff, especially Marjory and wonderful receptionist. I feel confident you are looking after me properly. Marlene J

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Monil Arora is a knowledgible and caring doctor. She listens with patience and works to resolve health issues. She is a very good family doctor I am lucky to have her as my family doctor. I highly recommend her. Co-operative staff.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Aroma is a wonderful doctor and her staff is excellent at running her office smoothly and going the extra way to make our visits very comfortable. I am so glad she accepted me as a patient and feel at ease with everyone. The new clinic is wonderful and having a pharmacy there is so convenient. Thank you for keeping me healthy. MJ

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

As one other patient has noted, I was concerned about getting a good family doctor after Dr. Bhatia's retirement - he left big shoes to fill. Dr. Arora is an excellent replacement. She is punctual, she is knowledgeable, and she is efficient. I have every confidence in her and feel fortunate to have her as my family physician.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

She is a fantastic doctor. She is very knowledgeable and so easy to talk with. He never rushes us and always ensures you leave the clinic very satisfied.. A great doctor and very nice person.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I was not sure how I would feel about a new Doctor after Dr. Bhatia took his retirement. He was family doctor for over 30 years. I am very happy with Dr. Arora, she is very soft and easy to talk to. She has kept on my whole family as patients and we are very lucky. She is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Very happy with Dr Aurora. She is punctual, knowledgable , professional , soft , gentle and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

To find a doctor who listens to you, cares for you and knows medicine is very difficult but I got lucky - Dr Arora is the one. She is an excellent doctor. Definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Arora is an excellent doctor. She is very understanding, takes time to listen to our concerns and is very thorough in her exams. She is very efficient in following up on test results and sometimes calls patients personally to keep them posted regarding their health if needed. She is always on time and has brought in a freshness to the office- no more stressed, waiting, tired faces in the waiting room. I and my family feel very fortunate and thankful to have her as our family physician.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014