Ratings for Dr. Theresa W. Whibley

I was looking for an all female ob/gyn practice and I am glad I found them. Dr.Whibley is confident, clam and composed knowledgeable and compassionate at the same time. Sharon in her practice is very experienced and she delivered my baby without a scratch on my perineum. I had post-op issues from the epidural and Dr.Whibley and Sharon were by my side when I got the blood patch. They didn't have to. When I was looking at reviews to choose an ob-gyn doctor I always wondered if the reviews were from anyone in the practice. I am a patient at the practice and certainly recommend them. Sharon is very patient and experienced. I love her!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

She was my doctor for 3 years until i got pregnant. Then i was shoved to her midwife which i don't believe in nor wanted to see, every time i made a new prenatal visit i asked to see Dr Whibley seeing how she was my doctor, not the midwife. and everytime i would get Sharon the midwife. That is until i had a second trimester miscarriage, where i was told nothing was wrong and everything looked good. So after this horrible experience i have switched doctors and hope nobody has to go through what we went though!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Dr. Whibley was my doctor for nearly 15 years. She is thorough, considerate and caring. She would still be my doctor today if I hadn't moved out of state. Her staff are friendly & knowledgeable & patient.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

I love Dr. Whibley. She delivered my baby last year. She is very good and made me feel very calm and like everything was under control when we had to move to having a C-section. No one panicked and she was wonderful. I lover her office staff, too. They are SO friendly and helpful. I missed not seeing them every week, after I delivered my baby. They are so caring and compassionate. I cannot say enough good about Dr. Whibley and her office.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

Dr. Theresa W. Whibley's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1984)

AHC