Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Sky

Don't waste your time seeing this doctor, he is completely useless, incredibly rude and does not seem to care about patient. If your doctor suggests Dr. Sky request another doctor, you won't get any answers from this one.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Don't waste your time. It's best to get a referral to another ENT. trust me

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I had nose bleeding for years. Both family doctor and cardiologist referred me to Dr. Sky. He sent me back with no solution. He refused to provide any treatments or prescription because I were taking blood thinner. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I visited Dr. Sky today for the first time. I was referred to him by my family doctor due to wax build-up in both ears, which was affecting my hearing. The day before my visit, Dr. Sky's assistant called to confirm the appointment and provided directions to his office. I arrived late for the appointment due to traffic, but the receptionist was very understanding and she fit me into the schedule as soon as she could. Dr. Sky listened carefully as I explained my symptoms, and he asked questions to confirm his understanding. Once he diagnosed the problem, he quickly and skillfully removed the ear wax from both ears, and explained ways to prevent a recurrence in the future. I found Dr. Sky to be very professional, with an excellent bedside manner and a good sense of humor, and his staff was most helpful and accommodating. I consider myself very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Sky, and I will go back to him if I ever have a need to see an ENT Doctor in the future.

Submitted October 21, 2014