Ratings for Dr. Christopher Sims

Dr. Sims and his staff are truly incredible. I took my 9 day day old baby girl here for a tongue and lip tie release with the cO2 laser. Doctor Sim's staff are extremely knowledgeable and nurturing and also educated me on the benefits after the procedure. I felt like family and appreciated the card we received in the mail checking on us and how are our little girl is doing with her procedure and exercises! If I lived in Hamilton I would definitely go there for regular Dentistry! Just an all around incredible experience! Thank you to everyone at Century Stone Dental!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

I just FINISHED my invisalign treatment and my teeth are beautiful. I am very happy with my results. Julie was great and always fit me in when I was having problems. I am able to smile with my teeth showing. Great office and great staff.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

Dr. Christopher Sims is such a wonderful dentist. He listens to me and treats me like he would his family. Dr. Sims also is wonderful at picking his staff. Everyone is wonderful from front desk to Hygienists. I see Julie , the Hygienist, she is fabulous. Julie is gentle, very skilled and one funny girl! Thanks Dr. Sims for a wonderful experience at the dentist... the dentist is not my favourite place but with your office I always look forward to my appointments.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

I am a relatively new patient of Dr Sim's and can't say enough about him and this excellent dental practice. The front desk staff are efficient, professional and customer focused. Julie McMahon, the Dental Hygienist is fantastic. I am generally nervous when I have cleanings as I have TMJ. Julie listened to my concerns and gave me one of the best cleanings I have ever experienced. Her expertise, good humour, professionalism and excellent communication skills put me completely at ease. Dr Sims, you and your staff are fabulous!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

He is very good doctor , strongly recommend .I think

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Dr Sims recently replaced my defective upper and lower front teeth with crowns. Everyone is very impressed with the results. As the commercial says "I now have my smile back". I highly recommend Dr Sims and his staff for this and any other procedure.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2019

The best dental cleaning in my life! I saw a dental hygienist named Julie and wow what an experience! It was truly a wow cleaning. She is gentle, thorough, joyful, caring, and super funny! I am already looking forward to my next appointment. I give this office a 5 star... truly because of my experience with Julie

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Dr. Christopher Sims and his staff, are without a doubt, the most kind, conscious, thorough, professional and holistically oriented I have met, or even hoped for. I recommend them, without a doubt and I thank them from the bottom of my heart:)!!!Leah S.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Best dentist! I truly enjoy dental work in this office. There is no pressure to perform anything unnecessary and everything is explained thoroughly. Dr. Sims is undeniably one of the best dentists around. I recommend century stone dental to anyone looking for a new dentist (especially people who haven't been in a long time and are nervous). Hope to be a lifelong client of his office!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

I am a new patient to this office and I can not believe the quality of care! This office was recommended to me by my daughter and I was nervous about switching dentists. I was at my old dental office for 16 years and didn't know much about my own teeth. I decided to try Century stone dental to see what the difference is. I was blown away by my first appointment. I came in for an exam and cleaning and it was such a thorough exam and the best cleaning I have even had. I can't believe how clean my teeth feel. Also, Julie is the most gentle and wonderful Hygienist I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Dr. Christopher Sims's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Our Hamilton dental practice believes in treating the “whole patient.” We strive to minimize the amount of treatment you need over your lifetime and believe that prevention is the best dental medicine. At Century Stone Dental, our dental team believes in treating the underlying condition and not the symptoms. – Dr. Sims, DDS

• Blue Cross/Blue Shield Dental