Dr. Christopher Sims

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher Sims

I saw Julie as my dental hygienist. She completed my Invisalign and I feel so great about my smile! She did such a great job and made sure I was super happy with my new smile! I look amazing thanks to her and Dr. Sims!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Very pleasant office, Dr. Sims and his staff are very knowledgeable and helpful

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Sims for a couple of years now and he and his are staff are professional and friendly. He recently treatment to my wife who had a tooth ache and couldn't be seen by her own dentist. Great job Dr. Sims.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Our family has been at this practice for years; the transition to Dr. Sims has been seamless, same great service and much of the same friendly staff.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr, Sims is an amazing dentist and his staff are very kind and welcoming. Dr. Sims takes excellent care of his patients and has up to date knowledge of skills and new treatments. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs an excellent, professional, and knowledgeable dentist!! You will never be disappointed with his work!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

From just having my teeth cleaned to having cavities filled, to having crowns installed and even getting an implant done, Dr. Sims and his staff are total professionals and I am more than impressed with all they have done for me.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr. Sims and his staff are very rollable and honest. I went in for a tooth ache and they fixed it the same day. I've never had such an easy dental appointment.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Thanks for your patience and fantastic skills Julie. You are the best Hygienist that has cleaned me teeth. I also like the fact she fixed my wire from brace and did an excellent job! Julie is very skilled

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Staff at Dr. Sim's office is very helpful, caring and compassionate. Listen to all your issues and concerns no matter how small. Just had some pre-crown work done with Sabrina and Dr. Urquart - both were amazing in what they do and explained each step of the process. Julie the dental hygienist is outgoing and does a great job as well. I would highly recommend Century Stone Dental.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Century Stone Dental has a very calming atmosphere. Dr. Sims and his staff are excellent with keeping patients teeth healthy. They explain the procedures and the work is done in a very relaxed atmosphere. I would recommend this dental practice to everyone.

Dr. Christopher Sims's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Our Hamilton dental practice believes in treating the “whole patient.” We strive to minimize the amount of treatment you need over your lifetime and believe that prevention is the best dental medicine. At Century Stone Dental, our dental team believes in treating the underlying condition and not the symptoms. – Dr. Sims, DDS