Dr. Christopher Sims

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher Sims

I am a new patient to this office and I can not believe the quality of care! This office was recommended to me by my daughter and I was nervous about switching dentists. I was at my old dental office for 16 years and didn't know much about my own teeth. I decided to try Century stone dental to see what the difference is. I was blown away by my first appointment. I came in for an exam and cleaning and it was such a thorough exam and the best cleaning I have even had. I can't believe how clean my teeth feel. Also, Julie is the most gentle and wonderful Hygienist I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

I have been going to this dental office for a few years. It had such a personal touch. I always looked forward to my Dental cleanings. The dental hygienist that I always saw was cheerful and funny. She made me feel like we were friends. This office did not give me any notice that my hygienist was in and that I had to see a fill in. I truly thought this office was different but they totally disrespected me. A little heads up would have been nice. Not sure if I will be returning to this office.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Dr. Christopher Sims

Dr. Christopher Sims's response
Good Morning, Thank you for letting us know you were upset about not seeing your regular hygienist. We apologize that you were not informed that your regular hygienist was not in :( This summer has been crazy with our team having time off as well a surgeries, no excuse. We try our best to let patients know of the changes and sometimes things happen out of our control. If it is noted that you prefer a specific hygienist we will try to reschedule your appointment when possible. We do our best to make sure we are doing our job of keeping your appointment for your oral health needs. We would hate to see anyone leave our office from a miscommunication. Please call our office and let us know which hygienist you choose to see regularly so this does not happen again and we can book you back accordingly.

Submitted July 31, 2018

Great experience!. My daughter had 7 cavities and she had no idea she was getting a needle

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Thank you for fixing my teeth! I was seen on time and the service was great. Christune was very accimodating .

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Christine is so pleasant and helpful. Thank you Dr. Sims and team for treating us like family!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Thank you for all your help, Christine was so accmodating,

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Very happy with the care my child received here. Tammy and Dr Sims are wonderful

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I started with Dr Sims because I heard he was nice. It was tue, he is great and Tammy is always helpful. I am currently in Invisalign treatment and I am so excited for my final results

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I’m happy I found this great team. Christine and the ladies are always professional and polite.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Thank you to all the staff and Christine who have helped me arrange my appointments around my busy schedule. They are very accommodating here.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Christopher Sims's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Our Hamilton dental practice believes in treating the “whole patient.” We strive to minimize the amount of treatment you need over your lifetime and believe that prevention is the best dental medicine. At Century Stone Dental, our dental team believes in treating the underlying condition and not the symptoms. – Dr. Sims, DDS

GHI