Dr. Christopher Sims

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher Sims

Amazing dentist. Wonderful staff. Beautiful office. Would highly recommend Chris!!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Great experience! Loved the atmosphere and fun the staff were having at work!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

What an experience!!! I was so nervous and embarrassed about the health of my mouth. It has been 7 years since my last dental visit. Julie, my dental hygienist is sooooo kind at my first appointment. Today, I attended my second appointment and got the same caring heart from Julie! You truly don't know how easy you made this appointment. She held my hand and told me stories to help me through the appointments! I never thought I would call my dental hygienist my friend, but today I do call Julie my friend!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Great dentist and wonderful staff. Dr Sims showed me everything that was going on in my mouth in a way that I have never seen before and it was truly refreshing to be cared for in a dental office this way. They were able to make a crown on my broken tooth in one day. I had a cup of coffee in the waiting room and the crown was made for me while I watched an episode of Friends! Highly recommended. Thank you to everyone at Century Stone Dental :)

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I saw Julie as my dental hygienist. She completed my Invisalign and I feel so great about my smile! She did such a great job and made sure I was super happy with my new smile! I look amazing thanks to her and Dr. Sims!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Very pleasant office, Dr. Sims and his staff are very knowledgeable and helpful

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Sims for a couple of years now and he and his are staff are professional and friendly. He recently treatment to my wife who had a tooth ache and couldn't be seen by her own dentist. Great job Dr. Sims.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Our family has been at this practice for years; the transition to Dr. Sims has been seamless, same great service and much of the same friendly staff.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr, Sims is an amazing dentist and his staff are very kind and welcoming. Dr. Sims takes excellent care of his patients and has up to date knowledge of skills and new treatments. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs an excellent, professional, and knowledgeable dentist!! You will never be disappointed with his work!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

From just having my teeth cleaned to having cavities filled, to having crowns installed and even getting an implant done, Dr. Sims and his staff are total professionals and I am more than impressed with all they have done for me.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr. Christopher Sims's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Our Hamilton dental practice believes in treating the “whole patient.” We strive to minimize the amount of treatment you need over your lifetime and believe that prevention is the best dental medicine. At Century Stone Dental, our dental team believes in treating the underlying condition and not the symptoms. – Dr. Sims, DDS

Request an Appointment