Ratings for Dr. Jyothi Shenoy

Best experience... Yes she did ask us for too many tests but it was purely for our good... she is one doctor I can TRUST..

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

To anyone who is reading this review and in case anyone plans to consult Dr. Jyothi Shenoy in Columbia Asia hospital in yeshanthpur, I would strongly urge that you reconsider your decision. Thanks to her greed and the tendency to unnecessarily harass the unsuspecting victims like us, we decided to change the doctor eventually. And am not the only one and personally saw atleast three more folks doing the same. Throughout the entire pregnancy she harassed us by prescribing unnecessary tests and using intimidating tactics going to the extent of telling us that the baby might die etc. when we did not bow down to the pressure. It is indeed sad to see the experienced docs like her resorting to these tactics to make money. It was very natural for us to visit columbia asia in yeshwanthpur as that is one of the prominent hospitals but I would strongly advise everyone to avoid this hospital and especially this doctor. Their only aim is to fleece folks.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Give your 100% trust, she will give her best. We owe a lot to her our little one is turning 1yr old this month.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Absolutely brilliant! My first was born premature in Germany and I was terrified when I was expecting my second. Dr. Shenoy ensured my second completed full term and via c-section - yes, a beautiful heathy little boy right there in Bangalore!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015