Ratings for Dr. Sabine Anani

Dr. Anani is a chiropractic genius, a spinal wizard, if you will. She is a breath of fresh air and a fantastic doctor. I highly recommend her to anyone who is required to or considering visiting a chiropractor. I feel great everytime I leave her office. If you can't get an appointment with her as soon as you need to, her husband is a great doctor as well.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

EXCELLENT chiropractor. I would highly recommend Dr.Anani to anyone who is experiencing back pain. Dr.Anani is knowledgeable and truly cares about her patients well being.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I started seeing Dr. Anani when I was about 12 weeks pregnant with my son, she has seen me all the way threw to 34 weeks pregnant. She helped a lot with back and hip pain, she also helped me after having the baby and to this day I still see her. I truly recommend her as a chiropractor she is full of knowledge, nice, easy doing, explains what is about to happen. She is just the best!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I have started treatments with Dr Anani in December 2015. She is helping me relieve my pains due to Fibromyalgia. I really like her and I recommend her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Fantastic Dr. For the first time in 11 years I actually a day without pain. She is pleasant, knowledgeable, patient and caring. Truly amazing! Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Absolutely love Dr. Sabine Anani and her clinic. She is very helpful, informative, and does everything in her power to get you better. After many doctors gave up on my chronic back pain she was determined to get to the root of the problem and get me properly diagnosed. Her treatments work! I would recommend her to anyone looking for an incredible, caring, helpful doc :)

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Wonderful staff and clinic

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Sabine has been the best chiropractor I have worked with over the years. Not only is she knowledgable, but she's not afraid to share her knowledge with her patients. She takes you step by step and tells you what she is doing with your body. She then tells you what to do if the situation occurs again and how to rid yourself of the problem faster. This was extremely helpful for me, especially because I'm a performer and get myself in tight situations frequently. I would especially recommend Sabine to Actors/Dancers, because she has a background in the arts and thus understands what type of movement you work with. On top of that she uses performance based terminology that other chiropractors don't use/don't understand. (A lot of her terminology co-insides with Alexander Technique Practice and will work hand in hand with your personal training.) Impressive Sabine, very impressive!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Anani is truly a professional in her field. Her ability to accurately diagnose and correct symptoms is only superceded by her kindness and care for her patients. Her personable nature and positive attitude make patients feel at ease on her presence. If you are unsure about adjustments or treatment in any way Dr. Anani is always willing explain or reassure you in any way. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a chiropractor or even anyone looking to correct a longstanding injury. You will not be disappointed

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Sabine was very professional and helpful. She's also bilingual so we could have the appointment in French.

Dr. Sabine Anani's Credentials