Ratings for Dr. Asma Manzar

Saw Dr M in a Hamilton clinic, she has major attitude. She was indignant that I asked questions and gave very brief and vague answers. There was no one in the waiting room and she was in a big hurry to get away. She wanted to order an unnecessary test until I asked why, no answer to my question just ordered a different test. Dr M wrote a prescription without knowing results of tests, how does she know that's what I need? Not impressed with this doctor so far.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Wow. I saw Dr. Manzar in a Mississauga clinic after she took me on as a new patient. Like similar stories, about 3 months later, she left the clinic without mentioning anything at all. I'm still trying to locate this Physician as bloodwork was completed as per her request. I am also confused as to what kind of doctor takes on a patient only to leave ....

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

i saw Dr. Manzar in a Hamilton clinic after she took me on as a new patient. approx. 3 months later, she left the clinic without mentioning anything at all. Im not sure what kind of doctor takes on a patient only to leave to open her own clinic in the Toronto tri city area. I found her to be really forgetful in the time that I did see her. She was big on pushing antidepressants even though I was adamantly against them. I kept complaining about how exhausted I was and how I was sleeping all the time. I also complained about several other symptoms to which she said there was no medical reason and did not find her helpful. Turns out I have hypothyroidism, specifically Hashimoto's disease. I didnt find her helpful at all and in a way am lucky she left as there could have been some serious implications had I stayed with her.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Best Doc in town. Recommend her a lot. defenently the best

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

She is horrible. Has a major attitude problem and does not take the time to explain the diagnosis or what the treatment plan is going to be. Would not recommend anyone be taken care by her.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

i find that the dr. is kind and very pleasant. She is very helpful pertaining 2 questions and explaining if given the time. She will send u 2 specialists if she has 2. However, she is late for appt. due 2 overworked in emeg. plus doesn't remember things from when she tells u to comeback within a wk or 2, why you are back and that is why I have based knowledge/confused in the middle. The staff in her office our excellent and understanding however 1/2 nursing staff in the hospital our demeaning to their patients. If the dr. had more time she would be able to focus on her office patients. Also she has a large client list and it is hard to see her unless u can get a hold of a staff member(that goes beyond her duty) to get u in. Waiting for a appt. for 3 wks on something urgent but not an emeg. is not good and going to the hosp is at your own risk depending which dr. u get. If Dr.M had more time and not away from clinic 3 wks at a time I would still keep her for a dr. Will miss u.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr.Manzar is very friendly and Knowledgeable, she is a good ER doctor as well, takes the time to talk and listen to your problems.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

She is very pleasant-knowlegable - asks questions - best physical l have ever had -

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013