Ratings for Dr. Asma Manzar

I saw Dr. Manzar in a Hamilton clinic after she took me on as a new patient. I only went there no more than 4 times over 1 and half years. Only until now, I found that clinic is permanently closed. She just left her patients without any notice. That is absolutely irresponsible!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Very knowledgeable ,takes time to explain my health condition . Great doctor. Professional , pleasant. Would recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

horrible! she has an attitude and is not punctual. I will not recommend her to society

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

One of the very few doctors who really cared. This is how medical assistance should work!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Great doctor, was very professional and answered all my questions throughly and addressed all my concerns.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Saw Dr M in a Hamilton clinic, she has major attitude. She was indignant that I asked questions and gave very brief and vague answers. There was no one in the waiting room and she was in a big hurry to get away. She wanted to order an unnecessary test until I asked why, no answer to my question just ordered a different test. Dr M wrote a prescription without knowing results of tests, how does she know that's what I need? Not impressed with this doctor so far.

Submitted July 23, 2017

Wow. I saw Dr. Manzar in a Mississauga clinic after she took me on as a new patient. Like similar stories, about 3 months later, she left the clinic without mentioning anything at all. I'm still trying to locate this Physician as bloodwork was completed as per her request. I am also confused as to what kind of doctor takes on a patient only to leave ....

Submitted July 13, 2017

i saw Dr. Manzar in a Hamilton clinic after she took me on as a new patient. approx. 3 months later, she left the clinic without mentioning anything at all. Im not sure what kind of doctor takes on a patient only to leave to open her own clinic in the Toronto tri city area. I found her to be really forgetful in the time that I did see her. She was big on pushing antidepressants even though I was adamantly against them. I kept complaining about how exhausted I was and how I was sleeping all the time. I also complained about several other symptoms to which she said there was no medical reason and did not find her helpful. Turns out I have hypothyroidism, specifically Hashimoto's disease. I didnt find her helpful at all and in a way am lucky she left as there could have been some serious implications had I stayed with her.

Submitted June 27, 2017

Best Doc in town. Recommend her a lot. defenently the best

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

She is horrible. Has a major attitude problem and does not take the time to explain the diagnosis or what the treatment plan is going to be. Would not recommend anyone be taken care by her.

Submitted September 23, 2014