Ratings for Dr. W. G. Paterson

I can not say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Paterson. I have a reoccuring problem with stones in bile duct. This all started many years ago with emergency procedure. I have been back four more times for the same procedure. Dr. Paterson is very accessable and has been available to me immediately upon having this problem as it occurs. His team is amazing. He calls with results of tests and also with schedule for the procedure.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

You see Dr. Paterson on the first visit only. I wanted to know while on a ppi 40 milligrams twice per day, H2 blocker 40 milligrams twice per day, sulcrate 1 gram four times per day and half a bottle of Gaviscon per day did I still get another ulcer. The ulcer in the duodenum cleared up but then I got a gastric ulcer in the stomach. He didn't get back to me at all. He also told me I would not be needing another endoscope since my ulcer in the duodenum would be gone by now. I still went to another hospital and got one and it has shown another ulcer in the stomach. I also had a fecal fat test done and they said it was normal and that I was digesting all my food and that my body was receiving all it's nutrition. Then why in my blood work does it show low B12, low vitamin D, low pottassium ect,,,? They do not get back to you and that's because they don't have the knowledge. Now I have been referred to another doctor in Ottawa. What a waste of my time with this quackery.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017