Ratings for Dr. Tania Kung

I don't recommend Dr. Kung. She is very disorganized with her paper work and she doesn't take the time to listen to your concerns. I won't be seeing her again in the future. Awful receptionists, they are rude and cold and appear to hate their jobs.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

I find her appointments are rushed (cuz she's running late usually) and she seems disorganized/sloppy about referrals and paperwork. Other than that she's been fine.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I absolutely love Dr. Kung. Super thrilled to have her as my birth doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Receptionist is extremely rude and discrimative. This kind of employee should be fired.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr Kung is disorganized with paperwork. She refused to sign a medical certificate. 2nd time we ask, she did fill it out, but she didn’t sign it and didn’t fill in the date at the bottom. Totally disrespectful. The receptionist is also rude. She has a protesting type of wooden sign that she swings on front of her face when she is on the phone and when the customer doesn’t know. Totally miserable receptionist and rude and impatient.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Dr. Tania Kung was the on call doc when my daughter was born. I'd never met her before and haven't seen her since that night, but she was an incredible doctor and person to have during labour and delivery. She was communicative, patient, knowledgable and kind. I never really got to say thank you so hopefully she reads her reviews. Thank you Dr Kung!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Overall a terrible experience with her. I don't recommend.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Kung is great. She took me in as a new patient during my pregnancy and she is informative, friendly and enthusiast. Her punctuality is not too bad, maybe a 10 min wait? I see her at Centro Medical in Vancouver and haven't had any issues with the staff there.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

No I do not recommend. The wait is long and she's not good.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Love Dr. Tania Kung. I will follow her to her new clinic when she starts back on Dec. 1st at her new chosen clinic. I drive quite a distance to continue with her as my doctor. Took me a long time to find one (on my own) and especially a female doctor. I have liked the locum, however, she is not going to be staying at the clinic either so I am happy to have Dr. Kung keep me as a patient. I have had no issues with the staff, they have been more than helpful to me.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014