Ratings for Dr. Lauren Healy

Wonderful dr, knowledgeable, very good with kids - Dr Healy makes them feel so comfortable And takes her time through every appointment! She's been our kids doctor for 8 years and we are very happy!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Healy has been my children's pediatrician from birth. She is a great listener, talks to the kids directly, works with the parents and believes that the parent is the child's advocate. The staff is wonderful and always get us in when we need an appointment. They are punctual and accomodating. I can't say enough about this group.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Dr. Healy as a very good bed side manner. However, her philosophy, which I think also is related to the practice she works in, is to deal with every kid in same way, without really trying to understand that they may have different issues due to different life style or physique etc. I would not recommend her or this practics to anyone

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

I have been with this practice since my daughter was born 10 months ago and am not too impressed with the doctors. We have recieved generally excellent care from the nurses however who seem to be much more concerned with our child's well being. Dr. Healy seems to take a cookie cutter approach to children without viewing them as individuals. We were even told by DR. Healy to let our baby cry herself to sleep for hours at a time which is extremely harmful to their developmental processes. We are in the process of switching pediatricians.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

Dr. Healy has young children of her own and can really relate to parents of toddlers right now, which is helpful. She has great advice not just about medical concerns but also about getting baby on a sleep schedule, introducing foods, etc.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2007

Dr. Lauren Healy's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1996)