Ratings for Dr. Ali Cadili

He’s a con artist. Don’t be fooled by the fake reviews about diet and weight loss. He botched my surgery!! Any doctor that uses so much promotional articles is a hack. He’s accused of fraud. Run for your life.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

I have had to have 3 surgeries to correct a surgery that he did with his new and great SILS surgery. If this is such a great surgery why aren’t more being done. Stay away from this man

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

Run Run Run. What an awful experience with this office and staff. We still haven’t had the minor surgery and I will be asking for another surgeon. Don’t waste your time and patience waiting to get your surgery. We had multiple appointments cancelled. The staff couldn’t be bothered to call us to say he had to go in for surgery. We showed up for our appointment to find out it has been cancelled once again. How I love taking two hours off work and pulling my child out of school unnecessarily. It seems he would rather be in Weyburn and flying off to Fort Mcmurray than being there for his booked appointments. Don’t waste your time. We can find better out there.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I have to say I have very mixed feelings about Dr. Cadili, who I first went to for a colonoscopy. I first had to go for a consult (NOTE: Each trip took up the better part of a day). I spent about 3 minutes with him and learned nothing. I then went for the procedure about a week later. It was done without anaesthesia and was painful, during and for a few days after. I went for a followup consult 2 weeks later where I was informed of the same things I was told in hospital immediately following procedure. Over with? Not. There was too much residue and I had to prep again for a repeat procedure. Meanwhile I had been suffering with hemorrhoids for years and hoped to have them repaired at the same time. When hospital staff told me I would be anaesthetized for the 2nd colonoscopy I called Dr Cadili’s office to ask for the hemorrhoidectomy at the same time. OR was already booked and there wouldn’t be enough time I was told. And I needed another consult. I went for this, a friend was with me and she actually timed how long I was with doctor. 3 minutes, 7 seconds. I learned only that the surgery recovery would be painful. Hey I know how to GOOGLE. I then went for the 2nd colonoscopy. This time with IV sedation. Felt nothing, remember nothing, a little dopey for a couple of days but no pain the following day. Way better than 1st one. Next another trip for consult with anaesthetist. Next, off for the big day. General anaesthetic. Surgery took only minutes. Nurses and anaesthetist very friendly; Dr. Cadili did not even say hello. I was not told to return for followup. I went to my own doctor a few days later; he said it looked good and prescribed more, much needed, pain meds. Not too impressed with leaving hospital with Rx for only 5 days. Anyway, this is VERY painful surgery. For 3 weeks I hated Dr. Cadili, I wished I’d never had it done. Guess what? I am now 5 weeks post op and I have to say THANK YOU DR CADILI. I feel better than I have in years. In summary... This all could have been streamlined to a couple of consults, maybe only one trip to the OR. Thinking of the cost to the health care system and the personal cost in time, discomfort, travel costs.... And DR. Cadili needs to improve his bedside manner a tad. I know he is typical of surgeons. But people about to undergo unpleasant procedures would feel better with a “good morning”, a smile, and a bit of reassurance. I believe he did a good job and I would go back to him if necessary. I hope he brushes up on people skills first. And I hope NO ONE ever goes through a colonoscopy without adequate sedation.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Very knowledgeable, will get to the root of the problem.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

I went to Dr. Cadili for a weight loosing programmed and had a fabulous experience. The ambience, the treatment, the service was out of this world. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Cadili not only took good care of my dad’s cancer but also motivated him. His whole body approach helped my Dad heal and beat cancer in a fairly short time.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I went to Dr. Cadili for body detoxification. He has a lot of knowledge in it and is such a positive man.

Submitted May 10, 2017

My husband was not able to manage his weight for the past few years. His sedentary lifestyle was the main problem. However, Dr. Cadili took care of his problem and his treatment gave him his life back. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I saw Dr Ali on a early Sunday morning at the Moose Jaw Wigmore Hospital in emergency. He was very pleasant, and took time to listen to my reason for being in emergency. He gave me antibiotics for the wound on my foot that I had surgery on in Feb. He was very attentive and gave good recommendations. Very pleased. Thank you Dr Ali.

Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr. Ali Cadili's Credentials

Coventry Healthcare
  • Coventry
First Health Network
GEHA
Mail Handlers
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
TRICARE