Dr. Megan Lamontagne

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Megan Lamontagne

Dr Megan is absolutely the best ! Just awesome to deal with , professional and pleasant !

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Such a knowledgeable and helpful dentist. Our family loves her!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Excellent expirence, Dr. Lamontagne & her assistant are a great team & are both so great with children!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Lamontagne is an excellent dentist. Made my child feel at ease. My only complaint is that she and her assistant could work on not speaking in such a patronizing manner to kids. The high pitched voice and overuse of the word "honey" was awkward and uncomfortable. The older lady working reception is completely terrible. She could benefit from a customer service session.

Submitted February 8, 2018

My kids and I are seen by Dr.Megan and she is so kind, patient and very thorough. Her and her assistant are a great team and make coming to the dentist fun for my kids. The receptionists are friendly and accomodating at the front desk. My experience at this office has been great!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

She is the beest dentist that i took my kids to she was very understanding caring and she also explained thing very clearly i would recommend other people to go and ee her she is one of the best dentist in town

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

In a nutshell, the best dentist I've ever encountered, and I've seen a lot of them over the years. Professional, caring, considerate, knowledgeable--if you could give 6 stars, she would deserve them. She does what is needed, and what is required, with skill and dedication, which a lot of dentists don't.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I am very impressed with Dr. Lamontagne. After hearing rave reviews from a few parents in Yorkton I wanted her to be my daughters dentist. My daughter didn't feel the injection and Dr. Lamontagne was very discrete with the needle. I've never quite witnessed something like this before. I should add that my daughter has never done well at the dentist and it's always a stressful day. No more fights with my little girl to sit in the dental chair. I just recently switched over to Dr. Lamontagne to be my dentist. A++

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

We happened upon Dr. Lamontagne by fluke, and she has truly turned out to be an A+ Dentist. Her staff are so pleasant, and have great memory. They ask all sorts of questions like we're old friends! She has such a gentle hand, even extracting my wisdom teeth with just simple freezing technique. No gas or weird experiences for me. Just good old fashioned care and skill. I can not recommend her thoroughly enough to do her any justice! 100%

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

As someone new to Regina, I was a bit wary about picking a dentist. However, after my most recent cleaning and examination, I have definitely settled on Dr. Lamontagne. Her office staff were great, and I did not have to wait a minute past my scheduled time. In addition to this, her technician was skillful with the sharp thing they put in your mouth to clean your teeth. It was a AAA+ experience, and I would go again.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Megan Lamontagne's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Amerigroup