Ratings for Dr. Megan Lamontagne

My kids and I are seen by Dr.Megan and she is so kind, patient and very thorough. Her and her assistant are a great team and make coming to the dentist fun for my kids. The receptionists are friendly and accomodating at the front desk. My experience at this office has been great!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

She is the beest dentist that i took my kids to she was very understanding caring and she also explained thing very clearly i would recommend other people to go and ee her she is one of the best dentist in town

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

In a nutshell, the best dentist I've ever encountered, and I've seen a lot of them over the years. Professional, caring, considerate, knowledgeable--if you could give 6 stars, she would deserve them. She does what is needed, and what is required, with skill and dedication, which a lot of dentists don't.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I am very impressed with Dr. Lamontagne. After hearing rave reviews from a few parents in Yorkton I wanted her to be my daughters dentist. My daughter didn't feel the injection and Dr. Lamontagne was very discrete with the needle. I've never quite witnessed something like this before. I should add that my daughter has never done well at the dentist and it's always a stressful day. No more fights with my little girl to sit in the dental chair. I just recently switched over to Dr. Lamontagne to be my dentist. A++

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

We happened upon Dr. Lamontagne by fluke, and she has truly turned out to be an A+ Dentist. Her staff are so pleasant, and have great memory. They ask all sorts of questions like we're old friends! She has such a gentle hand, even extracting my wisdom teeth with just simple freezing technique. No gas or weird experiences for me. Just good old fashioned care and skill. I can not recommend her thoroughly enough to do her any justice! 100%

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

As someone new to Regina, I was a bit wary about picking a dentist. However, after my most recent cleaning and examination, I have definitely settled on Dr. Lamontagne. Her office staff were great, and I did not have to wait a minute past my scheduled time. In addition to this, her technician was skillful with the sharp thing they put in your mouth to clean your teeth. It was a AAA+ experience, and I would go again.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

My son has problems with his teeth and always gets cavities. I had orignaly booked an appointment with Dr.lamontagne based on a recommendation from a friend of mine. I was so impressed with her and how well she helped my son. She seems to have a magic touch with my son, who was always upset when going to the dentist before. She is very thorough when explaining his problems and treatment options. The whole process was alot easier. I definitaly recommend DrLamotagne!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr. Lamontagne and her staff made me a night guard for grinding my teeth and sore muscles in the morning. They really took their time making sure that the fit and bite of it were just right. They took almost thirty minutes just adjusting the night guard making sure it was perfect. Everyone was super friendly and helpful, and I had all of my questions answered. Thanks again!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

I have had bad experiences with prior dentists to the point that I have avoided the dentist for years. When I was forced to see a dentist I saw Dr. Lamontagne. Dr. Lamontagne was so supportive, understanding, comforting, nonjudgmental, and welcoming that my fears of the dentist are almost nonexistent. Her compassion, knowledge, and professionalism make her a great dentist. I will continue to utilize her services and I highly recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

The people were very nice abd that makes a big difference when going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr. Megan Lamontagne's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company