Ratings for Dr. Raj Sidhu

.You need atleast 1.5 to 2 hrs for a visit. Doctor is friendly - he spends 85% of time gossiping and cracking jokes. If you start getting into details of your issue - he takes it personally as if you said he is incompetant. The only good thing about this doctor is not him but his staff. Consider yourself lucky if he ever helped you. I think it's time for him to retire.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Educated and very knowledgeable Doctor. His advise has always helped my family and I. He does have a bit of a wait time, however, it is well worth his expertise. Have been a patient here for 15 years.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Absolutely horrible doctor, he risked my life because of his terrible mistake. I will never forget what he did, I can easily sue him. Hate him , horrible service and takes hours to see him. I am switching doctors for sure now

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Sidhu is a very condecending person. When you ask him questions regarding health related concerns, he laughs as if the patient is stupid. Made me wait for 2 hrs for the appointment. While waiting, I hear him laughing with another patient as he discusses personal life things and crack joke together. Our time is not valuable so he wastes it by making pointless small talk and beats around the bush. Never gets to the point unless I push it. Hes extremely unprofessional. I recommend you save your time and not go to him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Refuses to answer any questions. Thinks you are questioning his "integrity" or testing his knowledge by asking for more information about the reason for a particular diagnosis/prescribing medications/performing tests. Doesn't think family members are important or allowed to ask questions in the client-health care provider relationship. Extremely rude. Gets offended very easily. Does not respect adolescents. This could have been my own subjective experience with him; maybe he was having a bad day. But if he is usually like this, keep away.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014