Ratings for Dr. Mohammed Al-Sudani

Mr Al-Sudani was seen by me following a recommendation from a friend. He is, without doubt, the most open and approachable consultant I have ever met. His personality and warmth provide a 'comfort blanket' of positivity - he is also a rare commodity these days in as much as he is a perfect gentleman. He exudes confidence and takes time to explain every facet of diagnosis and procedure whilst also being prepared to answer all of your questions. Finally, as if the above was not enough, his use of a fountain pen convinced me he was the right man for me – I only use a fountain pen and real Quink ink - it may not be a medical requirement but it gave us something in common and it turns out we are both collectors. I have no hesitation in seconding my friend’s recommendation – go see him – you’ll like him and trust him and he will, as he has done for me, sort out your urology problem.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

An excellent caring Doctor explained my problem and showed me exactly what was going on , a very pleasant person could not wish for a better consultant

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Have had chronic urinary problems, but had never been referred to a urologist. Saw Mr Al-Sudani and was very impressed. He immediately scheduled me for a wide range of tests, found the problem and fixed it. Very nice man, listens to you, kind, compassionate - you get the impression that he isn't a revolving door doctor but really does care about his patients. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012