Ratings for Dr. Alexander Normandin

Very satisfied with Dr Normandin. Excellebt knowledge

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Très à l’écoute du patient, prend le temps de bien comprendre et d’expliquer clairement. D’une grande politesse, ils’exprime très bien en français. Rarement entendu un médecin s’excuser pour le délai d’attente. Le médecin idéal !

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

i am so thankful to have found this doctor as my family doctor what a gem .. patient kind . listens and explains well .overall a very nice man thank you

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Après avoir "perdu" mon médecin de famille de plus de 30 ans ,j'ai eu la chance de connaître Dr Normandin par le biais de Bonjour Santé . Depuis il est mon médecin de famille 👍Très humain , prends le temps d'expliquer , d'encourager et de trouver des solutions . Pour ce qui est du staff , l'équipe est très professionnelle à l'exception d'une .

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I Feel privileged To gavé ton ad a doc. I have MS and je belles me d'o much with a lot or issues with my insistance

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Very pleased that I took this last minute spot at Med Nam today. They paired me up with Dr. Normandin and the difference between him and my family doctor is shocking : super efficient but still cares enough, went above and beyond to make me understand that I should think about myself before going back to work. Would LOVE to switch and have him as a primary family doctor!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I am so happy to have Dr. Normandin taking care of my family and I. Wonderful and very friendly!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

This a a very special doctor. He is always very conscientious about follow up and explains clearly. I have always felt well taken care of

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I don't think he likes to speak French at all... even with a name like Normandin. He was not even making eye contact with me

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Wonderful doctor! I never feel rushed and my needs are always met with great follow up. There is not much of a wait and visits are efficient. Clinic Mednam in lachine is modern accessible.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017