Ratings for Dr. Alexander Normandin

Après avoir "perdu" mon médecin de famille de plus de 30 ans ,j'ai eu la chance de connaître Dr Normandin par le biais de Bonjour Santé . Depuis il est mon médecin de famille 👍Très humain , prends le temps d'expliquer , d'encourager et de trouver des solutions . Pour ce qui est du staff , l'équipe est très professionnelle à l'exception d'une .

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I Feel privileged To gavé ton ad a doc. I have MS and je belles me d'o much with a lot or issues with my insistance

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Very pleased that I took this last minute spot at Med Nam today. They paired me up with Dr. Normandin and the difference between him and my family doctor is shocking : super efficient but still cares enough, went above and beyond to make me understand that I should think about myself before going back to work. Would LOVE to switch and have him as a primary family doctor!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I am so happy to have Dr. Normandin taking care of my family and I. Wonderful and very friendly!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

This a a very special doctor. He is always very conscientious about follow up and explains clearly. I have always felt well taken care of

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I don't think he likes to speak French at all... even with a name like Normandin. He was not even making eye contact with me

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Wonderful doctor! I never feel rushed and my needs are always met with great follow up. There is not much of a wait and visits are efficient. Clinic Mednam in lachine is modern accessible.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

I began seeing Dr Normandin 3 months ago when I saw him to renew my meds for a chronic problem. He immediately realized that I would need close follow up and even though he wasn't able to register me he agreed to follow me until my condition was stable. I can tell you that this rare as I have seen many doctors in walk in clinics and no one has ever cared enough to follow up. Every time I see him he is so friendly and prepared I really feel listened to and well taken care of. If you are lucky enough to have Dr Normandin as your doctor hold onto him!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I have seen Dr Normandin for years, I really appreciate how he takes his time and explains things in easy to us erstand terms. He is professional & easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Wow I'm so lucky to have found Dr Normindin...he spent time with me going through my medical history + showed me a ton of pictures explaining when I didnt understand. He has a very casual vibe and even joked around with me but was never inappropriate. I will never let this doctor go!!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016