Ratings for Dr. Alexander Normandin

I just met him and he was wonderful. He is now my family doctor. Wonderful bedside manner, soft-spoken, takes his time doesn't rush you yet still punctual on appointments. He was kind and polite, answered my questions. Quite a difference from many other rude doctors I have encountered.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

Consulted him at Mednam. Imo, he knows that he is talking about and doesn't judge. I like the fact that he made an effort to speak French, although he knew I also speak English as a second language.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I encountered this doctor through bonjour sante (an online booking service) and am so happy I did. Extremely kind, professional and personable, the visit was a pleasure. Dr Normandin explained his diagnosis and plan with a lot of detail and made sure I understood everything before he let me leave. I would highly recommend him and Clinique Med Nam to anyone

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Le docteur Normandin est très professionnel et à l’écoute. Il est efficace et courtois. Je suis bien contente d’etre Tombée sur lui par l’entremise de bonjour santé. Je n’hesiterais Pas à le recommander!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

i was fortunate enough to have this doctor by chance through bonjour santé he then became my family doctor what a gem takes his time listens to my concerns very helpful and knowledgeable and patient and the staff is courteous as well i hope to have him as my g p for a long time

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Very satisfied with Dr Normandin. Excellebt knowledge

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Très à l’écoute du patient, prend le temps de bien comprendre et d’expliquer clairement. D’une grande politesse, ils’exprime très bien en français. Rarement entendu un médecin s’excuser pour le délai d’attente. Le médecin idéal !

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

i am so thankful to have found this doctor as my family doctor what a gem .. patient kind . listens and explains well .overall a very nice man thank you

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Après avoir "perdu" mon médecin de famille de plus de 30 ans ,j'ai eu la chance de connaître Dr Normandin par le biais de Bonjour Santé . Depuis il est mon médecin de famille 👍Très humain , prends le temps d'expliquer , d'encourager et de trouver des solutions . Pour ce qui est du staff , l'équipe est très professionnelle à l'exception d'une .

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I Feel privileged To gavé ton ad a doc. I have MS and je belles me d'o much with a lot or issues with my insistance

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017