Facebook Pixel

Ratings for Dr. Alexander Normandin

4
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Le docteur Normandin est très professionnel et à l’écoute. Il est efficace et courtois. Je suis bien contente d’etre Tombée sur lui par l’entremise de bonjour santé. Je n’hesiterais Pas à le recommander!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

i was fortunate enough to have this doctor by chance through bonjour santé he then became my family doctor what a gem takes his time listens to my concerns very helpful and knowledgeable and patient and the staff is courteous as well i hope to have him as my g p for a long time

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Very satisfied with Dr Normandin. Excellebt knowledge

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Très à l’écoute du patient, prend le temps de bien comprendre et d’expliquer clairement. D’une grande politesse, ils’exprime très bien en français. Rarement entendu un médecin s’excuser pour le délai d’attente. Le médecin idéal !

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

i am so thankful to have found this doctor as my family doctor what a gem .. patient kind . listens and explains well .overall a very nice man thank you

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

4
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Après avoir "perdu" mon médecin de famille de plus de 30 ans ,j'ai eu la chance de connaître Dr Normandin par le biais de Bonjour Santé . Depuis il est mon médecin de famille 👍Très humain , prends le temps d'expliquer , d'encourager et de trouver des solutions . Pour ce qui est du staff , l'équipe est très professionnelle à l'exception d'une .

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I Feel privileged To gavé ton ad a doc. I have MS and je belles me d'o much with a lot or issues with my insistance

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Very pleased that I took this last minute spot at Med Nam today. They paired me up with Dr. Normandin and the difference between him and my family doctor is shocking : super efficient but still cares enough, went above and beyond to make me understand that I should think about myself before going back to work. Would LOVE to switch and have him as a primary family doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

4
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I am so happy to have Dr. Normandin taking care of my family and I. Wonderful and very friendly!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

This a a very special doctor. He is always very conscientious about follow up and explains clearly. I have always felt well taken care of

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Rate this Doctor

Dr. Alexander Normandin's Credentials



Accepting New Patients

Unavailable


Biography

Unavailable


Languages

Unavailable


Education

Unavailable


Other Specialties

Unavailable


Areas of Expertise

Unavailable


Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Blue Cross / Blue Shield
GHI
Humana

Top Hospitals in Kirkland, QC



Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.