Ratings for Dr. Peter Royce

Great work -very approachable - highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Associate Professor Peter Royce inspired confidence from the moment I met him, and that confidence proved to be well founded. Professor Royce moved very quickly to identify, quantify and operate on my cancer, but at all times was thorough and careful. He explained every step of the process so that I felt fully informed. I recovered continence very quickly, due in no small part to Professor Royce's expertise. I am truly appreciative of everything he has done for me and would recommend him as a caring, expert, personable urologist. I had been in the care of another urologist for six years and found Professor Royce to be so much better in every way.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

An extremely experienced , professional and most personable Surgeon with over 2000 Prostatectomy's under his belt. It is also worth noting that Peter is regarded as being the best and top of his filed by many of his colleagues in Australia. My own RALP Prostate Surgery (Nov 2015) at Cabrini Malvern achieved outcomes well beyond my wildest expectations with issues on Incontinence and Erectile dysfunction being quickly return to normal. I for one did extensive research (having a Medical background) to select the right Surgeon for what is major surgery. I simply cannot recommend and speak high enough of Peter. Fantastic gentlemen, equally fantastic outcome. There are some 'pretenders' out there - do be careful, take your time, do your homework. Regards Russell Futcher

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Submitted December 4, 2014

The John Howard of urologists. Oh dear, you have not improved: there there, you will. Twelve months later, oh dear, you have not improved, then you won't: we could have done something about it 12 months ago, but now we can't, so get over it.....

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Very helpful, knowledgable Urologist, listened to my problems and clearly explained my treatment He knows a lot about prostate cancer and seemed up with the latest treatments.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012