Ratings for Dr. Yasmin Ladak

I have always found Dr Ladak very professional, friendly, helpful and thorough. Per other comments she is not always on time, but I can't fault her since I don't think I have ever met a doctor that was, and since it is often the cause of patients not the doctors. I have never waited too long past my appointed time.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I love Doctor Ladak. To put it simply I'm a mess, from Anxiety to health issues to panic attacks around doctors. The only person I trust is Doctor Ladak. She always looks after me and makes me feel at ease and safe.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

At the beginning she was good, but as the years go on I feel my injuries and health are no longer a priority.

Submitted March 6, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Ladak for about 5 years and she is amazing. My health issues are very complicated and Dr. Ladak is very knowledgeable, very helpful and very understanding. I am so very grateful to have found her. I would highly recommend Dr. Ladak.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

She's ALWAYS late and it takes weeks to get an appointment with her (which makes her being late even more annoying). I switched my whole family to another doctor because I need someone I can rely on and that clearly wasn't her.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I found Dr.Ladak professional thoughtful and very thrall and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

I have seen Dr. Ladak three times now. All three times she was running about 30 mins late, the last time I asked to be the first patient of the day, she rolled into the office 36 mins late. Completely unprofessional. I am surprised that Stouffville Medical centre tolerates this! It makes the whole organization look unprofessional. She is a kind person, but not very thural. I had a minor issue and she totally missed it. I almost feel she is there for the money and not her patients. I told the office reception that I will not be returning to her. I think that the medical centre needs to look at who they are bringing on staff.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

My main concern with Dr. Ladak is that she was unkind towards me. Her reaction to my illness was both uniformed and immature. She did not seem to be in control of her own emotions during the session. Her lack of empathy was appalling considering she is an educated person trained to care for the general public. I have returned to see her because finding a family doctor is so difficult. However, I do not trust her to conduct herself with my best interests in mind.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Ladak is a very NICE lady BUT NOT very KNOWLEDGEABLE. She completely missed my baby's double ear infection and ruptured eardrum (I ended up seeing a pediatrician the day after seeing her and got a proper diagnosis). In the past I asked how much milk a toddler requires and she could not answer without looking it up on her computer. She also has a "1-2 ISSUES PER VISIT" policy that is posted in her office. Realistically if you have to take time off work to visit your doctor (who only works on specific days of the week) then you would want to discuss all your issues and not have to come back repeatedly. Other people in town had warned me against seeing her but I wanted to give it a try and see for myself. Unfortunately I will be looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I haven't had to see Dr. Ladak for anything complicated so I can't comment as to her helpfulness/knowledge (all appointments have been straight forward and routine). However, she is habitually late - which is annoying given that I have to schedule time off work.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012