Ratings for Dr. Stanley Kerstein

My Mom trusted Stanley Kerstein for years and years for her medical treatment. Over the years, my Mom's mental and physical condition deteriorated and she developed dementia. On July 2, 2018 my Mom was dizzy, wobbly and could hardly walk. As a result, she was seen by Dr. Kerstein. She was not admitted to the hospital. Hours later, my Mom fell and suffered a fractured skull and brain bleed. On July 17, 2018 a long term memory care facility requested Dr. Kerstein fill out a medical history form (5-10 minutes to complete) so my Mom could be admitted to their facility. Initially, according to his office staff, Kerstein refused to complete the form. After many calls, Kerstein office staff informed us that Kerstein would fill the form out, BUT only if my Mom was brought to his office. Kerstein's office understood my Mom was hospitalized at a rehab facility and was barely coherent. Kerstein, you and your staff are an embarrassment to your profession. If any of this is untrue Kerstein, sue me for libel. I look forward to it. Attorney Ron Salazar.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018