Ratings for Dr. Saima Ehsan

Have been with her for 4 years. She goes above and beyond to take care of my needs and I always am able to get in to see her no matter when I call! She cares deeply.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Very clinical and quite cold. Offers no emotional support whatsoever. Fine from a purely clinical perspective but absolutely devoid of emotion and/or mental health support. I will leave this practice as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I am glad we have her as our family doctor. She goes beyond taking care of us.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Ehsan is quite knowledgeable, and understanding. She takes her time with my family to understand our needs. I strongly recommend her as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Overall I have been disappointed I made the switch to Dr. Ehsan. I am fine if someone's personality does not match with mine and if she comes across as cold but I do care very much about the type of care I get from my doctor. Yes everyone is human and they have bad days but the bad days don’t seem to end and when you are in this type of business your ONLY JOB is to help people. Twice she has left the room WHILE I WAS TALKING as she felt the appointment was over. The only way to get her to stay in the room with you is not leave and force her to talk. She doesn't offer many solutions and I have to do research myself and tell her what I want. She also likes to bash other health care professionals that she doesn't deem good enough, even though they care for you more and actually help you. If anyone has a good recommendation for another doctor I would love to hear it!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. Ehsan is very helpful as our family doctor. She is very easy to talk to and we feel confident in her abilities. We strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

consistently cold and patronizing, wants you out of her office as fast as possible, does not interact well with my kid , her lack of knowledge concerns me too, she is not able to answer many of my questions clearly.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I have not been happy with Dr. Ehsan for myself or my children. When I ask her a question she is never able to provide me with a helpful answer and her answers and comments typically have a judgemental tone. I always feel like she is trying to rush me out of her office and doesn't actually care about my concerns.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I have switched doctors due to my past doctor of 20 years passing away. Therefore looking around for a doctor after having a family doctor that already knows you and that you trust is hard !! So I tried Dr Ehsan because she was close to home. After first visit with her I was happy. Then second and onwards she became very rude, makes no eye contact, her consults are not even 5 minutes long, doesn't listen to the paitents, and just throws out refferals like no tomorrow. I am not happy with her at all to be honest I don't believe she knows much with the industry, I've been to her with the same problem 4 times and each time she seems to make something new up.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Ehsan is quite knowledgeable, and understanding. However when it comes to her schedule and lack-thereof staff, it is tricky to book an appointment. I can't count the number of times I have waited on the phone for 10 + minutes. Due to this issue, my family and I instead, go to clinics. My last pap test was quite painful, and left me with pain that lasted for a week! I refuse to see her until I find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015