Ratings for Dr. Saima Ehsan

I have no complaints about Dr. Ehsan as a doctor. Unfortunately her medical receptionist team is horrendous. Within the last year I am never able to speak to a person and have to leave messages to request a call back. My messages are never returned. I have been trying for months to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I like Dr.Ehsan. She is cool and easy to talk to. She takes her time and has a great bedside manner. She has been right on the money when diagnosing any health issues I had in the past.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Have been with her for 4 years. She goes above and beyond to take care of my needs and I always am able to get in to see her no matter when I call! She cares deeply.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Very clinical and quite cold. Offers no emotional support whatsoever. Fine from a purely clinical perspective but absolutely devoid of emotion and/or mental health support. I will leave this practice as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I am glad we have her as our family doctor. She goes beyond taking care of us.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Ehsan is quite knowledgeable, and understanding. She takes her time with my family to understand our needs. I strongly recommend her as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Overall I have been disappointed I made the switch to Dr. Ehsan. I am fine if someone's personality does not match with mine and if she comes across as cold but I do care very much about the type of care I get from my doctor. Yes everyone is human and they have bad days but the bad days don’t seem to end and when you are in this type of business your ONLY JOB is to help people. Twice she has left the room WHILE I WAS TALKING as she felt the appointment was over. The only way to get her to stay in the room with you is not leave and force her to talk. She doesn't offer many solutions and I have to do research myself and tell her what I want. She also likes to bash other health care professionals that she doesn't deem good enough, even though they care for you more and actually help you. If anyone has a good recommendation for another doctor I would love to hear it!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. Ehsan is very helpful as our family doctor. She is very easy to talk to and we feel confident in her abilities. We strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

consistently cold and patronizing, wants you out of her office as fast as possible, does not interact well with my kid , her lack of knowledge concerns me too, she is not able to answer many of my questions clearly.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I have not been happy with Dr. Ehsan for myself or my children. When I ask her a question she is never able to provide me with a helpful answer and her answers and comments typically have a judgemental tone. I always feel like she is trying to rush me out of her office and doesn't actually care about my concerns.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016