You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Saima Ehsan

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

consistently cold and patronizing, wants you out of her office as fast as possible, does not interact well with my kid , her lack of knowledge concerns me too, she is not able to answer many of my questions clearly.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I have not been happy with Dr. Ehsan for myself or my children. When I ask her a question she is never able to provide me with a helpful answer and her answers and comments typically have a judgemental tone. I always feel like she is trying to rush me out of her office and doesn't actually care about my concerns.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I have switched doctors due to my past doctor of 20 years passing away. Therefore looking around for a doctor after having a family doctor that already knows you and that you trust is hard !! So I tried Dr Ehsan because she was close to home. After first visit with her I was happy. Then second and onwards she became very rude, makes no eye contact, her consults are not even 5 minutes long, doesn't listen to the paitents, and just throws out refferals like no tomorrow. I am not happy with her at all to be honest I don't believe she knows much with the industry, I've been to her with the same problem 4 times and each time she seems to make something new up.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Ehsan is quite knowledgeable, and understanding. However when it comes to her schedule and lack-thereof staff, it is tricky to book an appointment. I can't count the number of times I have waited on the phone for 10 + minutes. Due to this issue, my family and I instead, go to clinics. My last pap test was quite painful, and left me with pain that lasted for a week! I refuse to see her until I find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

I am happy with Dr. Ehsan, though I do feel she can be slightly distant. I get appointments quick and she always asks about previous medical issues that I had brought up before. I know for a fact that the issue with referrals is due to her staff, not her. I made a complaint about this and the management followed up promptly.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Ehsan for year now, and I have just switched doctors to a new practice. As others have said, she is very cold and distant, but that wasn't my main concern. I was having issues with my son, and I have now been to her 3 times about it. Each time she tells me he's young and will grow out of it, even though the issues I have talked to her about have been going on for over a year. Referrals are an absolute NIGHTMARE. I asked for a referral to an ENT for my son and it was an urgent request. She promised me that she would make note of it and I would hear from her office within a week with the appointment date. 5 weeks later they haven't called. I know when my son's appointment is only because I called the referring doctor's office and found out the appointment was already booked. I don't blame that on her entirely, their referral person is probably one of the rudest people in the office to deal with. I'm sad because I love the facility and I was really hoping to find a good doctor for my kids and I. I will continue to go to the walk in clinic there, but I'm going to take the leap and stick with a new doctor I found.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Ehsan is a wondeful doctor, one that I have recommended to friends and family seeking a new doctor. I was happy to have her take over my care once my doctor left. She is friendly and personable, and usually right on time. Her staff on the other hand can be short and dismissive but her schedule is open making it easy to get an appt.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Saima Ehsan's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ehsan is very helpful as our family doctor. She is very easy to talk to and we feel confident in her abilities. We strongly recommend her. "

May 17, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. " consistently cold and patronizing, wants you out of her office as fast as possible, does not interact well with my kid , her lack of knowledge concerns me too,..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I have not been happy with Dr. Ehsan for myself or my children. When I ask her a question she is never able to provide me with a helpful answer and her answers ..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I have switched doctors due to my past doctor of 20 years passing away. Therefore looking around for a doctor after having a family doctor that already knows yo..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ehsan is quite knowledgeable, and understanding. However when it comes to her schedule and lack-thereof staff, it is tricky to book an appointment. I can't ..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "She loses interest it seems in patients. Difficult to get paperwork back in a timely manner."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I am happy with Dr. Ehsan, though I do feel she can be slightly distant. I get appointments quick and she always asks about previous medical issues that I had ..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ehsan is our family doctor for almost 2 years. We have no complaints from her. Based on our experience some of comments below don't make any sense."

December 27, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Ehsan for year now, and I have just switched doctors to a new practice. As others have said, she is very cold and distant, but that w..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ehsan is a wondeful doctor, one that I have recommended to friends and family seeking a new doctor. I was happy to have her take over my care once my doctor..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I like her and I trust her. She listens as she can seeI understand my body"

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ehsan is very friendly doctor. She is very kind to her patients"

October 22, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "No compassion for people in pain. Not helpful - appears more interested in her practice than the patient's concern"

October 19, 2014