Ratings for Dr. Saima Ehsan

Was not a fan of Dr. Ehsan, was told to google things instead of having her give answers, and what's worse is I now have to pay an insane amount of money to get a new doctor!

Submitted September 10, 2017

Love Dr.Ehsan. She is very knowledgeable, caring, nice, and easy to talk to. She really takes her time with me and shows a lot of care and compassion. She's always right when diagnosing my medical concerns.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Saima Ehsan is an excellent family physician .

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I have been disappointed with Dr. Ehsan as my family doctor as she seems to rush you out of the room at every appointment. I have to be prepared with questions to quick fire at her while I have her in the room for less than a minute. I also feel like she is somewhat judgmental of other practices. There have also been times where I was waiting on results of a blood test and was promised a call from her by the next day, when she didn't call me, I called back and her office was now closed by early afternoon. I had to track her down in the walk-in clinic in order to get the answers in time.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Love! Love! Love Dr. Ehsan! She has been very helpful to myself and family! We all really miss her last receptionist, Lisa. She was always pleasant and helpful!! Come back please!!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I have no complaints about Dr. Ehsan as a doctor. Unfortunately her medical receptionist team is horrendous. Within the last year I am never able to speak to a person and have to leave messages to request a call back. My messages are never returned. I have been trying for months to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I like Dr.Ehsan. She is cool and easy to talk to. She takes her time and has a great bedside manner. She has been right on the money when diagnosing any health issues I had in the past.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Have been with her for 4 years. She goes above and beyond to take care of my needs and I always am able to get in to see her no matter when I call! She cares deeply.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Very clinical and quite cold. Offers no emotional support whatsoever. Fine from a purely clinical perspective but absolutely devoid of emotion and/or mental health support. I will leave this practice as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I am glad we have her as our family doctor. She goes beyond taking care of us.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016