Ratings for Dr. Domino Roy Chaulk

Doctor Chalk is an excellent doctor who takes time to make sure he gives the right diagnosis. He’s very thorough and gets to know he’s very well

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Dr Chaulk is an great doctor, he is very nice and listens to everything i have to say about how i am feeling and whats wrong with me at the time of the app... i have 2 family doctors and i like them both and wouldnt trade either of them. :)

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I met Dr chalk once when he accepted me as a new patient. Was thorough with his examination, did not rush and took time to discuss my family medical history. Sent preliminary tests. He seems knowledgeable and experienced however I have only had one appointment.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr.chaulk does not spend time to know patients, he would prefer to talk about himself over the patient. He is not open to new ideas. Testing options and SOC in NL are poor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Went to see Dr. Chaulk, checked in with the staff to tell them I was there and about 5 min after they told me he was not taking new patients I had said he was my family Dr they had argued with me saying I have never seen him before and they have no file I had said it has been about 6 months since my last visit with him. The staff said there was only one place my file would be is in the dead room as she called it and sure enough that was were it was no apologizing for telling me I was not seeing the Dr or saying it was there mistake. I find Dr Chaulk does not want to take the time to hear what your problem is I had went to him with an injury from work all he did was look at me and tell me I need to loose 20 lbs and I wont have the problem anymore. I have just made the change to another Dr and my new doctor office have sent a request 8 times to get my file transferred and have called and they say they have no record of me.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Chaulk is a thorough Dr. He does rush patients through @ times though.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015