Ratings for Dr. Domino Roy Chaulk

Dr.chaulk does not spend time to know patients, he would prefer to talk about himself over the patient. He is not open to new ideas. Testing options and SOC in NL are poor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

I had Dr. Chaulk as my physician for two years. I saw him approximately eight times during those two years for a medical condition he was treating me for. Sometimes, when I had an appointment, the receptionist said that I was not a patient of his when I was - I had seen him a few times before so it wasn't like I had only seen him once and not returned for a few years! I dropped him as a physician when he snapped at me and told me I was a liar because I mentioned I have anxiety.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Went to see Dr. Chaulk, checked in with the staff to tell them I was there and about 5 min after they told me he was not taking new patients I had said he was my family Dr they had argued with me saying I have never seen him before and they have no file I had said it has been about 6 months since my last visit with him. The staff said there was only one place my file would be is in the dead room as she called it and sure enough that was were it was no apologizing for telling me I was not seeing the Dr or saying it was there mistake. I find Dr Chaulk does not want to take the time to hear what your problem is I had went to him with an injury from work all he did was look at me and tell me I need to loose 20 lbs and I wont have the problem anymore. I have just made the change to another Dr and my new doctor office have sent a request 8 times to get my file transferred and have called and they say they have no record of me.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Chaulk is a thorough Dr. He does rush patients through @ times though.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015