Ratings for Dr. Mary Powers

Mary has helped me to feel secure in myself with the very Suttle changes we have done to my face. We have done a brow lift, forehead lift, rhinoplasty, cheek implants, lips implants, chin implant, shaved down my brow bone and fillers and Botox. I would never go anywhere else she is amazing

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

The doctor and staff are caring and WONDERFUL!!! LOVE THEM!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Excellent, careful plastic Surgeon with amazing staff

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Powers and her staff are awesome! My surgery results and the personal care and attention she and her staff devoted to me exceeded my expectations. This was my first surgery, and I was naturally quite nervous. Dr. Powers's confidence and willingness to answer any questions raised were exemplary. In addition to her pre-surgery diligence, she continued to monitor and provide follow-up care on a regular basis. The procedure was done at Community Hospital Of Long Beach and the staff there should be given 5 stars also , including my Anesthesiologist Dr. Michael Schneider. The surgery was a year ago, and I continue to be thrilled with the results!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr .Powers is a true artist and feel like her Mona Lisa !! I first came to her with droopie brest ,pot bellie ,and sagging eyes. Feeling old at the age of 40 and no man in my life I made the decision to make a leap of faith. When I first walked in her long beach office I was nervous and excited all at the same time. The staff was very friendly and it quickly put me at ease. When I was in the waiting room I was looking at the beautiful paintings on the wall, walked over to admire and saw the signature and it was Mary Powers! When I met her we went over what I wanted to do with my face and body she took lots of time with me and we also decided on filler around my mouth to smooth out the lines due to years of sun damage . After surgery and recovery ( witch wasn't as painful as I thought would be) I looked amazing:))) better than I could ever dream. My self esteem shot up and I could hold my head up high i had the confidence to get out there in the dating world. My husband and I married for three years now. A million thanks to DrMary Powers,you changed my life!!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I have been searching for the right Plastic Surgeon to correct my aging neckline for several years. I consulted with several well known surgeons in Los Angeles and Newport Beach, who were referred by close friends. It wasn't until I met Dr. Powers that I felt comfortable with making my final decision. From the moment I entered her office, meeting her wonderful staff and conversing with her about my concerns, I knew I had met the right surgeon. I set a date and couldn't wait for the day to arrive! The procedure was done at Community Hospital Of Long Beach and the staff there should be given 5 stars as well as my Anesthesiologist Dr. Solomon. Dr. Powers is indeed an artist who cares compassionately for her patients and their outcome. She was with me and my husband every step of the way and her daily upbeat phone calls after the surgery were beyond what I had heard from other friends experiences elsewhere. My husband, who is a doctor, is thrilled with my new look and I don't feel embarrassed to hide my neck with scarves anymore. Dr. Powers extensive knowledge and professionalism in her field is beyond any other surgeon I have met. The whole experience was definitely worth 100 stars!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Dr. Mary Powers is outstanding and is a very caring surgeon. She takes pride in her work and her expertise. I feel that she is a brilliant surgeon and listens very carefully to her patients. Dr. Powers takes her time to make sure that it is to her high standards of skill. She is an artist and can visualize the finish before hand. She is easy to talk to before and after surgery. I couldn't believe how she kept in touch after the surgery. I thought maybe she would call day one and two. This beautiful doctor called everyday to check up on me. If she felt I should come in to see her, she would meet me at her office at 7 or 8 p.m. Because her patients are very important to her. Dr. Powers also did my friends breasts and I would say that it fit her body frame perfectly. She now looks so sexy! I recommended another friend and he just loves her! Very happy! Thank you Dr. Powers! You are the best! ***** Five star rating. Lisa S.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014