Dr. Seema Koria

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Seema Koria

Dr. Koria went out if her way to help me and was generous with her time and went out of her way to educate the staff at the guide dog school in the US about my rare eye condition. A wonderful woman with tremendous humanitarian qualities.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Amazing doctor. Very patience and explain in details. Have been taking my kids for past 5 years.. 5 STARS..

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I will miss Dr. Ginter, even though I was under his care for only 2 years. Having said that, I cannot imagine a more capable, knowledgeable, patient or charming Doctor to fill his shoes. Dr. Koria is terrific and I hope she enjoys and serves Ajax for many years to come. Great work both of you. John D

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

What a great doctor. She is attentive, patient and her knowledge is up-to-date.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I bring my children and an older family member to Dr. Koria and she is very professional and personable with them, as well as with me. She is very knowledgable and provides great advice and feedback regarding our eye health.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr Koria performed a thorough eye exam. She was professional, kind, and very passionate about her work I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new optometrist.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Koria is very careful and thorough in her examination. I was very happy with the prompt service. I will be visiting her regularly in the future.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Great service by Dr. Koria. My exam was very comfortable and thorough. Every step of the process was clearly explained, as well as great tips for eye health.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Koria for a few years now and I highly recommend her. She discovered I have glaucoma during my regular check-up and of course it was both a shock and terrifying to learn but she took the time (which is so rare to find in Doctors these days) to explain in understandable terms exactly what this disease is, how it is treated and most important of all she listened and answered all my endless questions which most certainly helped me to understand, calm down & process this news which to me is priceless. She is extremely knowledgeable, puts you at ease, approachable, does not rush you qualities that a lot of doctors these days should learn from her. She is invaluable!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Dr. Koria and her staff were fantastic! Friendly and knowledgeable staff goes a long way. It had been a while since I had gotten my eyes checked and Dr. Koria was very thorough with her exam. She was very friendly and took her time to answer each of my questions which was much appreciated! I also got some great designer glasses, love'em! Will definitely return!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Seema Koria's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Koria was born in the United Kingdom before she immigrated to rural Manitoba with her family during elementary school. She completed her Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Winnipeg before graduating with honours from the University of Waterloo School of Optometry & Vision Science. During her optometry training, Dr. Koria completed externships in ocular disease and therapeutics at the Jack C. Montgomery Veteran Affairs hospital in Muskogee, Oklahoma, as well as in private practice clinics in Toronto, Honolulu and Kailua, Hawaii. She also volunteered her skills to provide optometric care to under-serviced areas in rural Thailand. Dr. Koria has extensive training in family and pediatric eye care, contact lenses, emergency eye care, and eye disease management including glaucoma, diabetes, cataracts, macular degeneration, and dry eye. She is certified to prescribe medication for various eye conditions that may require therapeutic treatment including eye infections, allergy, and glaucoma, and is happy to provide eye care services in either English or Gujarati. Outside of work, Dr. Koria enjoys travelling, spending time with her family, and is a die-hard Manchester United fan!

• English