Dr. Seema Koria

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Seema Koria

Dr. Koria is thorough and very patient. She takes the time to answer questions and explain things to her patients.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

We have been clients at Ajax Eye Care for many years and our entire family have their appointments here regularly. When Dr. Seema Koria joined a few years ago, we made sure to book all our appointments with her. She is an amazing doctor, very thorough and explains everything she does. She has the most awesome personality of any healthcare professional I have come across. She provides valuable input & suggestions for the health of your eyes. She is very knowledgeable & makes you very comfortable through all the testing. We have recommended her & her team to many of our friends!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Dr. Koria is highly professional knowledgeable and has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Since posting my original not perfect Review I was contacted by Dr. Koria's office. I was asked if I would come in for a retest and to try another set of lenses. Dr. Koria spent over an hour with me checking and double checking my prescription. She was extremely thorough. We decided to not go with the Zeiss lenses. After that Sarah spent a long time to make sure my glasses were adjusted properly as they kept sliding down my nose. The fit also was excellent. When the new lenses arrived I was advised Maestro lenses decided to upgrade my lenses at no extra cost. Dr. Koria and staff went the extra mile in satisfying me. Thank you very much. They certainly care about their patients.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Koria went out if her way to help me and was generous with her time and went out of her way to educate the staff at the guide dog school in the US about my rare eye condition. A wonderful woman with tremendous humanitarian qualities.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Amazing doctor. Very patience and explain in details. Have been taking my kids for past 5 years.. 5 STARS..

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I will miss Dr. Ginter, even though I was under his care for only 2 years. Having said that, I cannot imagine a more capable, knowledgeable, patient or charming Doctor to fill his shoes. Dr. Koria is terrific and I hope she enjoys and serves Ajax for many years to come. Great work both of you. John D

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

What a great doctor. She is attentive, patient and her knowledge is up-to-date.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I bring my children and an older family member to Dr. Koria and she is very professional and personable with them, as well as with me. She is very knowledgable and provides great advice and feedback regarding our eye health.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr Koria performed a thorough eye exam. She was professional, kind, and very passionate about her work I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new optometrist.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Seema Koria's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Koria was born in the United Kingdom before she immigrated to rural Manitoba with her family during elementary school. She completed her Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Winnipeg before graduating with honours from the University of Waterloo School of Optometry & Vision Science. During her optometry training, Dr. Koria completed externships in ocular disease and therapeutics at the Jack C. Montgomery Veteran Affairs hospital in Muskogee, Oklahoma, as well as in private practice clinics in Toronto, Honolulu and Kailua, Hawaii. She also volunteered her skills to provide optometric care to under-serviced areas in rural Thailand. Dr. Koria has extensive training in family and pediatric eye care, contact lenses, emergency eye care, and eye disease management including glaucoma, diabetes, cataracts, macular degeneration, and dry eye. She is certified to prescribe medication for various eye conditions that may require therapeutic treatment including eye infections, allergy, and glaucoma, and is happy to provide eye care services in either English or Gujarati. Outside of work, Dr. Koria enjoys travelling, spending time with her family, and is a die-hard Manchester United fan!

• English