Ratings for Dr. John Lau

Dr. Lau operated on my foot and ankle in mid-January 2013. It is now June 2013 and I'm walking better than I have since the mid-80s. Dr. Lau is excellent in his area of surgery. Due to his excellence, he is in high demand and you may have a longish wait to see him if you are referred in the normal manner. His staff and the residents he mentors are also excellent (including secretary Barbara). My entire experience with him and the Toronto Western Hospital was totally positive. Dr. Lau takes his time in surgery (a great thing if you care about your own anatomy). He answers all your questions and is possessed of a dry, quick sense of humour. Go to Dr Lau if you want to walk properly again.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr Lau is a highly competent orthopedic surgeon. He is a very caring person and the surgery he performed for me has given me back the ability to walk pain-free again. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing foot surgery.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013