Ratings for Dr. N.H. Quan

I received a prescription from Dr. Quan while she was working at Red Deer Costco. I thought at the time the examination was too rushed. After trying out my glasses for a couple of hours in Costco I learned that my hunch was correct. I felt as though my eyeballs were being pushed into the back of my head, and everything looked smaller than they actually were. Taking off the glasses brought great relief. While I did receive a refund for the glasses, I lost the $90.00 for the prescription fee. I learned too late that you have to fill your prescription within 2 months, and mine was filled in at 4 months. I was told that there were many similar complaints about this doctor but that by then she had moved to a practice in Edmonton. It is my hope she refines her training and takes her time when filling a prescription for eyeglasses. A persons time, money, energy and eyesight would be well worth this effort!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Worst Optometrist in Edmonton. They charge you more than you could claim from your Insurance. They only charge debit card and will go to an extend of holding your reports if you do not pay to them, report your name to college of optometrics and also terminate your Dr Client relation. Costco was unable to assist. CollegeofOptometrics did not sound reasonable in addressing this.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Worst optometrist business in Calgary and Edmonton. They are in Costco. Avoid at your own peril.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016