Ratings for Dr. Charlotte Morley

Everytime I have my son in her office all she does is yawn. It took 8 months for her to fill out forms for my son's disability credit and when I finally was called to pick them up wjen I got there she lost them. At our last visit she gave me my son's prescriptions but forgot to put a refill on one of them. I called the office everyday for 3 days and left messages for her and she never got back to me so today he took his last pill so I came into the office and was told I could leave another message for her. I told them I am not leaving another message it is Friday I npw have no pills and if I don't get them today it will be at least Monday. Without these pills my son can't attend school, can't function properly and no one will watch him while I work. These are very important meds. It was her error in the first place. So now I am sitting in her waiting room and I'm refusing to leave without a prescription.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018