Ratings for Dr. Neha Doshi

This is a difficult review to write. This is my first for a medical professional and unfortunately it is very negative. While Dr. Doshi seems very kind and compassionate, she unfortunately has very poor clinical skills. Over the past year as a patient, I was misdiagnosed several times and given medical advice that actually made existing conditions worse. In addition, Dr. Doshi claimed to be able to provide me excellent referrals to specialists when needed. She provided me with referrals, however each one that she provided to me were only known to her by word of mouth. After one extremely bad experience with a referral, she actually actually acknowledged that I had been her "guinea pig". Needless to say, this was the last straw regarding the trust that I had placed in her. One week later, I received a letter terminating her "care" of me as a patient. I am absolutely astounded. I would have terminated this 'relationship' myself, however I would have done it on my time (after I found a new doctor). Now am concerned about any emergent care that I may need before I am part of a new practice. Part of this concern is the fact that also placed me on prescriptions that I am concerned may now not be able to be refilled. My intention with this review is not to be mean-spirited or to retaliate for being dropped from Dr. Doshi's practice. My intention is to warn other prospective patients , and to urge that they seek care from a different physician.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015