Ratings for Dr. Ross Garinther

This is the worst doctor I have ever had to deal with. I am suffering from horrible insomnia, slept 16 hours in the past week, and NONE last night. He was so ARROGANT, hardly looked at me at all, just told me that I am too inactive. I'm a dance instructor and dancer, for goodness sake! This fat slop also had the nerve to tell me I should walk 5 km every day. He couldn't walk 1 km. He just laughed at all my concerns and asked what I'm thinking about while I'm lying there trying to sleep. Nothing! I'm trying to sleep, I wasn't thinking about any problems in my life, and and he had a smirk on his face as though I was lying! And when I looked at the requisition he gave me, I didn't see the one test I asked for, and again he was a jerk saying "It's right there!" Well, I am sleep-deprived and a little foggy-headed. Arrogant, rude, and egotistical- that's what you get with this quack.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

After visiting an AppleTree clinic in Ottawa. It became apparent why he worked there. He was more interested with writing a refereral and sending me out in 2 minutes, then actually providing a solution. Surely $75- is worth more than 2 minutes of your time? Secondly, he told me a "story" about anxiety, and told me i need to fix my life and it would go away. I gently explained to him that my family doctor is on maternity leave and this is my last resort. Dr.Ross Garinther suffers from an EGO problem, and actually walked out of the room while i was mid-sentence. I NEVER raised my voice , was clear and calm while stating my problem, and was left feeling like i needed to prove my honesty. Shame on you!!! I can only imagine the others that have come to you for help but were not as strong as me!!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

It is very hurtful for me to read some of these unwarranted comments. This is my doctor of 28 years who is always totally dedicated to his patients whether male or female or otherwise. He is a very busy doctor who, I guarantee would readily help a patient in need giving no thought to criticism it might produce.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Ross Garinther's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.