Ratings for Dr. Ross Garinther

This is the worst doctor I have ever been to. I'm used to the ideal that some Doctors may have a God complex or may be pretentious..but this is another story. To start he has hygiene issues, which is quite alarming. not to be funny, but if you ever found yourself in a compromising situation where you required medical attention and he came forward as an MD, you would refuse it because you'd think he was lying. I could smell him from the moment he opened the door. He appeared to not have bathed in weeks. He was rude, combative, passive aggressive and just exhausting to deal with. No bedside manner at all. Do Doctor's not receive sensitivity training? If I could give him no stars I would. You could get service this bad at the worst of fast food joints. There is a reason why the clinic he practises at is only rated two stars. The staff in general is terrible.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

To the lady who is sleep deprived.... don’t you think the first question should be “what are you thinking about “ Huhhh no brainer ....... obviously there is a stress that your not willing to mention if your being affected by your sleep. If a Dr dod NOT ask me that then I don’t think he would be doing he’s job !

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Dr Garinther has been my family doctor since 2007 Has always been great and I trust him.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Ya worst experience ever no woman should be seen by him

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

This is the worst doctor I have ever had to deal with. I am suffering from horrible insomnia, slept 16 hours in the past week, and NONE last night. He was so ARROGANT, hardly looked at me at all, just told me that I am too inactive. I'm a dance instructor and dancer, for goodness sake! This fat slop also had the nerve to tell me I should walk 5 km every day. He couldn't walk 1 km. He just laughed at all my concerns and asked what I'm thinking about while I'm lying there trying to sleep. Nothing! I'm trying to sleep, I wasn't thinking about any problems in my life, and and he had a smirk on his face as though I was lying! And when I looked at the requisition he gave me, I didn't see the one test I asked for, and again he was a jerk saying "It's right there!" Well, I am sleep-deprived and a little foggy-headed. Arrogant, rude, and egotistical- that's what you get with this quack.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

After visiting an AppleTree clinic in Ottawa. It became apparent why he worked there. He was more interested with writing a refereral and sending me out in 2 minutes, then actually providing a solution. Surely $75- is worth more than 2 minutes of your time? Secondly, he told me a "story" about anxiety, and told me i need to fix my life and it would go away. I gently explained to him that my family doctor is on maternity leave and this is my last resort. Dr.Ross Garinther suffers from an EGO problem, and actually walked out of the room while i was mid-sentence. I NEVER raised my voice , was clear and calm while stating my problem, and was left feeling like i needed to prove my honesty. Shame on you!!! I can only imagine the others that have come to you for help but were not as strong as me!!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

It is very hurtful for me to read some of these unwarranted comments. This is my doctor of 28 years who is always totally dedicated to his patients whether male or female or otherwise. He is a very busy doctor who, I guarantee would readily help a patient in need giving no thought to criticism it might produce.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015