Ratings for Dr. William J. Stechschulte

I have been a patient of Dr. Stechschulte for 12 years. He is a wonderful caring man. He is understanding and extremely knowledgeable. I always look forward to my next appointment at his office. His nurses are wonderful and helpful. Dr. Stechschulte also has a great sense of humor which I think is necessary in a good physician. His new office is beautiful, and his practice overall has been the best experience I have ever had with a physician. I would recommend him to any person who wants more than just a doctor. Dr. Bill is perfect for those looking for a person to trust in their medical concerns. He is honest, straight forward, and lives for his patients.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

when asked to consider changing blood pressure med, ( as BP rather high} replied..."you're 58." Age should not matter when assessing blood pressure. Both my rheumatologst, and pain management physicians made recommendations such as: physical therapy, EEG. MRI. Each of these recommendations met with refusal to refer to appropriate sources by Dr. W. S. I am a retired disabled RN. I felt incrediblly unsafe under this physician's careand would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2007

Dr. William J. Stechschulte's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1978)