Ratings for Dr. Bernard Hurley

I have had Dr. Hurley and he is the best doctor i have ever had! literally the best go to him for help!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

When I had surgery for cataract in my right eye, I lost my vision totally... All I could see was a multitude of "grey dots"... I went to my surgeon early the next morning and he sent me to Dr Hurly... I was extremely concerned about the possibility of blindness but this amazing and highly competent specialist explained to me what he was going to do and was honest about my chances of success. I had 5 needles in my right eye that same day and following appointments during the following weeks... Dr Hurley not only saved my eye but my vision was totally restored!!! I would say "he makes miracles"!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Hurley and his team at the Eye Institute are amazing. He has restored my faith in the medical field by his compassion and genuine caring for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Knowledgeable and very helpful. He takes the time to thoroughly explain everything.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Great doctor. Helpful, personable and friendly. All the very best.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

My husband just met with Dr. Hurley for the second time in 5 years. Again we both found him to be friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. He was great with all those that he interacted with; his patients, residents and fellow doctors. Can not say how very pleased we are to have him as my husband's specialist.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

I saw Dr. Hurley at the Eye Institute at the Ottawa Hospital. The floor of his office was very unclean and some of the instruments were unclean as well, which we found shocking for a hospital. He did not wash his hands before touching me. The appointment was rushed and he was not sincere but he was thankfully not openly hostile like some physicians we encountered at the hospital were. The examination is done twice - once with a resident and then again with the physician so, if you don't want two examinations, let reception know.

Submitted October 31, 2016

Great doctor. Helpful, personable and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

DR. HURLEY IS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HELPFUL. HIS OFFICE IS WELL ORGANIZED TO KEEP APPOINTMENTS ON TIME, WHILE SPENDING REAL TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS, HE IS MORE THAN WILLING TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS IN DETAIL.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015