Ratings for Dr. Roxanna Rivetna

She does not take health concerns seriously. I was concerned about a specific condition which I had been diagnosed with by my original family doctor and wanted to be tested to see if it had progressed. I had been presenting with more symptoms than usual. My resquest was completely ignored.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Amazing woman and even a more amazing doctor. Shes my moms new family doctor and i have not seen a better one. She is just so great and caring. Really takes the time to listen.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

great docotor but you need patience. jjjjjjjjjjjjj

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

My family doctor retired , so after several years , and the age of 50 , I needed a replacement . Dr . Rivetna was a solid find . She is very approachable which eases my visits . She has been very thorough and never in a rush . Respect garners respect and I think the naysayers here may be pointing the finger and three at themselves . I am very grateful to have her service in both the holistic and traditional approaches . I have never had a problem with her diagnosis or referral to other specialists . Great work Dr. , and thanks so much . Jim Tapak

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Rivetna is absolutely horrible with her diagnosis. She said I had a sprained knee when actually I tore the meniscus and needed surgery. Doctor at the emergence examined me and when he saw the sweilling and pain, he was in utter shock when he herd Dr. Rivetna's diagnosis. Good golly miss molly.

Submitted May 15, 2017

First of the reception staff need to learn some manners. Took my dad to see Dr. Rivetna for severe headaches on a daily basis. Dr. Rivetna said my dad had cronic migraines and prescribed some narcotic. My dad had a severe headache the next day so took him to the emergency and turns out my dad had a mild stroke and not migraine headaches as Dr. Rivetna said. I called Dr. Rivetna office and explained to the receptionist who hung up on me. Terrible experience.

Submitted February 11, 2017

Absolutely Horrible Doctor. I went in with stomach pains. She said it was nothing, probably just something I ate. She sent me home and said just some bed rest. Pains became worse so went to the hospital and turns out my appendix needed to be removed. How can a real MD miss diagnose this?

Submitted November 16, 2016

Haven't had that many interactions with her, but the few were very positive. She took her time to explain things to me compared to other doctors, especially when in a clinic setting. Recommended.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Very difficult to get an appointment and waiting soooo long in the waiting room. The receptionist is no friendly at all. Dr. Rivetna seems to be pro occupied not very understanding. The reception area where you sit is not clean or comfortable atmosphere. If it doesn't improve I will be looking for a new doctor. I do not feel comfortable referring her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Her staff is horrible. Re booking me and family members often. Long, long waits. She seems "off" since coming back from mat leave too; not as focused;rushed. Phone not picked up except 1-5 pm with calls often not returned until the next day, or not at all.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016