Ratings for Dr. Edward Sabga

I was at ouellette campus tonight and I saw dr Sabga and he was outstanding. Impeccable bed side manor and very focused and attentive to my needs! I would love him for family dr. I find most emerg Drs. In Windsor ignorant and rude. This dr. Was outstanding

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr Sabga is a wonderful ER doctor - very knowledgeable and skilled! He shares the results in a way the patient understands, and makes sure the patient knows what their role is in getting well too. Only a busy ER slows him down.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Sat in ER waiting to be seen by this "doctor" the entire shift he was on. Next doctor on 2nd shift at least came over.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

A very stressful environment to be in but meeting Dr Sabga made this a more positive experience .He told it like it is , with no Bull but still showed empathy and compassion . I felt like i was in very good hands.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Dr. Sabga is as knowledgeable a Doctor as any one, I have ever had to deal with. In a fast paced stressful environment like The Emergency Ward, you need a Doctor that knows their stuff and, can act quickly. He is that Doctor and a lot more.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

If you like a doctor that can cut through the bull and just says it like it is, he's the guy. Always a pleasure knowing he's on staff when I am in the Er. He's been a key player in helping me learn to manage my crohn's disease, as he also suffers from it. Always goes out of his way to help. The negative reviews on here are most likely just from soft people that require sugar coating.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

This is the worst doctor and human being I have ever met. He is arrogant and self centered. Has no compassion or empathy! If I was CEO of a hospital I would be rid of him in a second

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Sabga's bedside manner is the worst I've ever seen. My frail, elderly family member was brought to ER by ambulance for a fall that brought on a mild heart attack & possible stroke. This doctor chastised him repeatedly for not wanting to be admitted. His words were very upsetting not only to the patient but to all of us who were there. This went on every time the doctor & his "student" had contact with the patient. Finally, I had to ask the doctor to stop. If myself or anyone in my family has to attend ER for any emergency, if this doctor is on duty, I will ask for another physician.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Had 2 great experiences in the emergency room at Hotel Dieu(Windsor, ON). Both times Dr.Sabga was the doctor I dealt with. He was very informative with a good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

I spent three hours in the ER - after various irregular EKG's i was sent home with the diagnosis of vertigo with no explanations pertaining to my irregular heart beats and constant heart alarms going off. He acted extremely cocky and his bedside manner was terrible .. the staff was absolutely amazing but I was extremely disappointed by the doctor himself

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012