Ratings for Dr. Aaron Bigham

Dr. Bigham did shoulder surgery on me in Jan. 2018 and did an excellent job. He is very knowledgeable and always takes the time to explain things. He has a great sense of humor and is a refreshing change in a sea of doctors that are blunt and abrupt with their patients. A lot of doctors could learn a thing or two from him!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr Bigham is the best never rushes you explains everything. Since my Surgeon retired and sent me to Dr Bigham I get the same quality care. Great Dr Woodstock General

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Had wrist surgery with Dr.Bigham and he was top notch through the whole process! Very good attitude toward patients

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I was told by an Orthopedic surgeon in Brantford that based on X-ray and MRI that my hip pain was a back issue without touching me. Dr Bigham examined me in his office and moved my leg in different positions and said my issue was not a back problem but trochanteric bursitis. I had this diagnosis from Dr Raza Khan in Brantford who was giving me injections of cortisone. Dr Bigham showed me some exercises to do at home. He was thorough and explained issue that I understood. HIGHLY recommend

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Had wrist surgery with Dr.Bigham and he was top notch through the whole process! Helping me understand the things that I should be able to do and when, as well as linking what my issue with my wrist was was very helpful. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Bigham and his staff were wonderful during my surgical proceedure. Caring, punctual and explained as he went along. I had open carpal tunnel with freezing which made me quite uneasy. He was quick and his expertise and calming manner helped me stay focused and less anxious. I would trust him and his team for any procedure. The nurses were so caring and genuine.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr Bigham is an awesome surgeon, I found out that he called the nurses station in the middle of the night following my surgery that day just to check up to see how I was doing because he couldn't sleep. Takes the time to listen to you and answer questions with answers you can understand. Truly a good caring man.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr. Bigham found what others had over looked and repaired my hip at a young age giving me my life back and the ability to be active again!He has actually done 3 surgeries of mine in the last 2 years. His care and procedures were always excellent and well done. No complications and always a speedy recovery and rehabilitation. His receptionist Sarah is excellent. She always gets back to you quickly. I called once with a small question (which was big to me) and got a quick response after she had discussed with Dr. BIgham. He really listened to my concerns and put thought into my hip replacement to be sure i would have the best outcome and meet my goals. Patient, knowledgeable, takes his time to educate you and does it all with a pleasant personality and good sense of humour! I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr.Bigham performed a difficult shoulder surgery for me after I dislocated my shoulder and broke my arm. The pieces were small but he was able to do a great job putting my shoulder back together. The scar is almost non-existent. Being a woman, this was important to me and it was fantastic. Sure you do have to wait a long time in your follow-up appointments but that is because he takes the time you need to answer your questions. If he rushed through his patients to stay punctual, he would be like a lot of other doctors that seem cold, I’d personally prefer to wait and have a pleasant, uncrushed appointment. He is a very friendly, caring and humorous doctor. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I agree that Dr. Aaron Bigham is an amazing surgeon and even more significantly, a steller human being. He does not have the usual surgeon personality of being aloof and cold. He is caring and truly listens to his patients. He takes the time to talk to them and to hear their concerns and to allieviate them. His constant smile is reassuring and his sense of humour is very present. He did an outstanding job on a very difficult surgery for me and my recovery was excellent and for the degree of work needing to be done, he was not invasive in the process which allowed me to heal more quickly. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone for surgery and the fact that I have another surgery with him in the future due to another injury does not make me as anxious about the process. I know I will be well looked after by him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014