Ratings for Dr. Melanie Jaeger

OK, procedure may have been SLIGHTLY delayed, but, there's a whole team involved, including OR space @KGH. For my VATS Bio, I was treated with respect, and kindness, by Dr Jaeger, her team, Dr.Reid, and his team, and the nursing staff (and anyone else present in the crowded OR!)and can't recommend these folks enough. When I woke with unexpected discomfort, I was promptly given assistance and reassurance, and was followed up by the team prior to discharge. I had no complications, or mishaps - and I'm certain it was not due to 'luck'. You can have faith in these folks. They're there to HELP you.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

she should not be allowed to practice. she is a blemish on society and on all doctors in canada. she arrived late, rushed me, did not listen, did not answer questions, was rude, and looked like she had not slept in weeks. then without explaining anything she started sticking needles in my neck that made lightning shoot down my arm. that was 2 months ago and my arm still hurts all the time and she will not return phone calls or do anything about it.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

she nearly killed me. i initially saw her about longstanding back pain and she did not know what she was doing did not look at my x-rays did not read the letter that my specialist had sent and stuck a bunch of needles in me and my back has gotten so much worse and now my pain is worse. this woman should not be allowed near a patient

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012