Dr. Ari Baratz
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(113)

"We've had a wonderful experience at Create and with Dr. Baratz. We had a diagnosis in..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Michael Virro

................................ .. ...............

flag | Submitted May 4, 2019

We are so incredibly grateful for Dr. Virro! While I wouldn’t say we were coddled I did find him extremely sympathetic and caring. We, like many others dealing with infertility, had a tough go and he was always ready to push forward with the next step giving us the facts but also being reassuring. We are expecting our Miracle in June of this year and couldn’t be any happier or more grateful. I have no doubt that without Dr Virro and his staff we wouldn’t be here today. I also can’t say enough wonderful things about their Ultrasound staff – carefully examining your growing baby is one of the most important parts of pregnancy care and they are just beyond phenomenal.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

If you’re looking for a Dr who will tell you what you want to hear and coddle you, Dr V isn’t the one for you. But he is incredibly smart and up to date on medical science and knows his field inside and out. He will put together a plan of action that works and will be with you every step of the way. I looked forward to every visit and always felt hopeful. Don’t waste time with other fertility doctors. Just see Dr. Mike!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Awesome doctor. We struggled with infertility and wasted precious time with another doctor. Once we got in to see Dr. Virro, he went straight for the brass ring. It took us 4 goes at In-Vitro but he made it happen. I think this guy could get the pope pregnant if given the opportunity. We are very grateful to him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

He is the best in his field. He is straightforward and honest. He is a leader and stays onto of the latest medical advances. I was the posterchild of infertility - having undergone 12 IVFs... We now have 3 beatiful children. We can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Virro is hands down the BEST in the business! After 15 years of trying to get pregnant, he gave me my twins, and delivered my third. He's honest and straight forward and tells you how it is. He's amazing! His staff at the clinic is also very friendly and professional!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Besides his knowledge and skill in helping us, Dr . Virro is a master at making you feel comfortable, explains your case in detail, develops an individual plan of action and does all he can to help you. without Him (we never got any results from other fertility specialists). This guy is the best doctor I have ever met and I work with doctors on a daily basis.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Virro. You have to stay on top of your care in any area of medicine, and this was no different. But he is an expert in his field. We struggled with infertility for four years. We wasted two of those with another doctor. Once we were in with Dr. Virro, the ball started rolling. We did a cycle of IVF and got two embryos. The first one didn't work which was devastating but before we transferred the second one, Dr V put an action plan together with us. Surgery, various meds, and immune testing and treatment. It was not easy in any way, but Dr V always seemed to have confidence we would get pregnant, and now I finally am. He's very straightforward which is what you need - and you can tell he loves what he does. He's worth the wait - just like our baby.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

After 13 years with dealing with infertility, I am finally ( 6 months)pregnant. I must say, it is because of Dr. Virro's expertise, professionalism, and dedication to help couples/people who deal with infertility-related issues. All I can say is this doctor is extremely accurate(in my opinion and based on my experience), in terms of identifying the problem areas and knowing how to correct all such problems. If you are thinking about finding the right doctor, I highly recommend doctor Virro.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I had very little chance of getting pregnant. Dr. Virro was sucessful on the first try of In-vitro fertilization, and he did it twice! Everyone on his staff is amazing and friendly. I loved him and always looked forward to my visits. He was honest and always kind. He always gave us the facts we needed and let us make our decisions throughout the process without pressure. I simply loved my experience at his clinic. He loves what he does and you sense it everytime you are in his presence.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014