Ratings for Dr. Michael Litchen

smiles on seven booked an appt for me with this Dr. at no point did they mention it would cost $200. Dr was late. while checking my teeth he would rub his nose no gloves then try to put his fingers in my mouth. rude, arrogant, no manners what so ever. tried to bill me $1400 for something another dentist did for $800. really disappointed. calling college of dentists and will file a complaint. hygienist who cleaned my teeth was absolutely wonderful tho.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

terrible experience, rip-off artist.would never recommend him. He is rude

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr Litchen placed my dental implants over a year ago. With his care and with the help of his wonderful staff they have helped me get over my fear of dentistry and left me with a beautiful smile and confidence. I recommend Dr Litchen to everyone!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

I recently have had some gum grafting done by Dr. Litchen and I was VERY impressed with his work. Right from the beginning his team was very welcoming and helpful. Dr. Litchen spoke honestly about why the gum grafting was required and he even went a step above by visually showing me in my mouth why this surgery was necessary. He gave me a clear understanding with realistic expectations. Not only did he describe everything in great detail (without sugar-coating anything) but he and his assistant showed me how to properly care for my mouth by providing me with new tools I had never used before to help maintain the work that was done. They made sure that I was comfortable throughout the entire surgery and made me feel like I wasn't just another patient. Overall, I had a great experience and if necessary, I would return to see him.

Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Litchen has wonderful bedside manners and you can tell that he knows his profession well. I was very comfortable with him and his dental team. I would follow him anywhere. Don't miss his old assistant who was slightly arrogant.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

I think that Dr.Litchen is great! He is knowledgeable about procedures but also he is realistic about success rates and what my after care procedures would be! I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

terrible bed side manners. Rude in general. extremely condescending.not very punctual. overpriced

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012