Dr. Naveed M. Khan

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Naveed M. Khan

Dr. Khan and his staff are amazing. Perfect partners to help us on our journey to be parents.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Khan and his staff at the Leesburg office are simply amazing. Our nurse Tracey was quick to respond to emails/concerns. Everyone was extremely friendly. Dr. Khan was great at explaining each step and helping us reach the goal of creating a family. He even checked in on retrieval results when he was out of the country and had another MD covering for him. He monitored every step and that truly meant a lot. It was not an easy road for us but we couldn't have survived it without him & Tracey!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Dr. Khan is one of the most caring doctor's I know. He is attentive and super knowledgeable when it comes to all things fertility related. I highly recommend him and the staff at the Leesburg location. They all work together to make sure I am well taken care of every time I go to the office. Dr. Khan has helped 3 of my friends achieve their dream of having a baby and I know he will help us realize that dream too.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Khan is very straightforward and calm. He answers questions very matter-of-factly and always had a clear plan for us. He never spent a ton of time with us and I wouldn’t describe him as super attentive or warm and fuzzy, but the nurses all take care of that! The nurses are so friendly, very knowledgeable, and extremely responsive.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Khan was a pleasure to work with. I was a patient at Shady Grove for over a year. My journey came to an end with the delivery of my twin boys. My husband and I are forever grateful.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr Khan and his staff feel like my family. The nurses are attentive and Dr Khan has been very compassionate and knowledgeable during this difficult time. We are so blessed to have found this team!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Kahn had to deliver us some very hard news to hear about my fertility. However, it was turned into a wonderful success story. He was knowledgeable, kind, gave us the facts we needed to make some hard decisions. He puts his patients first and is supported by a wonderful team. In particular, his nurse Christine is one of the best I have experienced. She was there to root us on and provide information and kind words throughout the process. Rachel is also great and puts you at ease while you know the blood they are taking will show whether the process is going well or not. You can't forget Jen, who is always willing to go the extra mile to make sure an appointment time works for you. We now have a beautiful daughter and another on the way. thank you to Dr. Kahn and the SGF team.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

There is word "SORRY" in the dictionary to express empathy when your patient is coping with a loss. Not a single time it was used when the patient was informed HEART BEAT has stopped...or before DNC or after DNC.... The worst comes before DNC process-- takes few minutes...you can go home take rest and we can try 2nd IVF in few months. Please Please Please....don't play with people....it's not a business

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Khan and his staff at the Shady Grove Infertility Leesburg office are excellent. They are very kind,caring, and professional. They were a great help to me during my egg cryopreservation process. Their support meant the world to me. Dr. Khan is extremely knowledgeable, thoughtful, generous, patient, and compassionate. He will not waste your time or money. He has a high success rate. He is highly respected among his peers. I refer my friends and patients to him. He's the best!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Khan and the staff at Shady Grove in Lansdowne are amazing. I would recommend them to anyone. They always made me feel like I was the most important client that they had and I have only great words to say about them all. They were there to listen and to answer all my questions throughout my entire process. I just want to thank them for everything.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Patient's update
Thank you so much for recommending us to others! We're so happy you had such a great experience, congratulations!

Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Naveed M. Khan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Naveed Khan, M.D., was awarded his medical degree from the University of Miami School of Medicine. He completed his residency training at the University of Texas School of Medicine, Houston, in the department of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive services, where he served as administrative chief resident from 1996 to 1997. He completed his fellowship in reproductive endocrinology and infertility at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas. He is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Khan has received several awards, including the Outstanding Chief Resident Award and Best Teaching Resident Recognition Award, both from the Lyndon B. Johnson Hospital, Department of OB/GYN, University of Texas, Houston Medical Center. He is a member of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.

• English

• Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Infertility
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Egg freezing
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Endometriosis