Dr. Sheena Walli

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sheena Walli

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Sheena for over 7 years. We followed her from her old Clinic. To be honest I don’t and wouldn’t trust anyone with my neck issues aprt from Dr. Sheena. Dr. Sheena knows what she is doing and is worth every penny. Always feel like a million bucks leaving her Clinic. I highly recommend Dr. Sheena.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

One of the best Chiropractor’s I have been to. I was laid off and hired by AER located in Centennial building. Due to convince I decided to try out Dr. Walli. She is the most down to earth, humble and amazing human being. She took her time to not only explain but make me understand what my injury was, what the diagnosis was and what the plan of action was. She almost spent an hour with me on my first visit. After couple of treatments, I feel back to 100%. I cant appreciate and thank her enough for the amazing job she does. She has treated me with different techniques i.e dry needling, acupuncture, shockwave, metal object thing... can’t believe my shoulder is finally back to normal. You will not be disappointed with the services she offers. I have found my Chiropractor for life. Thank you Dr. Walli!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Sheena for a number of years, she is amazing at her job. She is the only one I would call for any of my injuries. Trust me you won’t be disappointed when you see her!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Dr Walli has been so amazing with my whole family. Shes amazing with my kids and their sports injuries and my child with short stature. Her and her staff are very professional and welcoming. You will not be disappointed in the services she provides.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Dr Sheena has a huge ego and was extremely rude. Once was enough for me.

Submitted October 18, 2018

Dr. Sheena is the BEST. She makes sure you know exactly what is going on, what she's doing and WHY she's doing it. She's gentle and funny and makes you feel super relaxed, even if you're in pain. I will literally never go to another Chiro, she's the best person you can choose to help your with your pain.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Dr. Sheena is a very knowledgeable Chiropractor. She knows her stuff. She is also very pleasant to be around. She healed my archillies issue in just 3 treatments. Shockwave Therapy definitely helped. Thank you Dr. Sheena for helping me with my injury and healing me so quickly. You are not like other Chiro’s who keep on making you come back for more treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Sheena to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

You are a person to Dr. Walli, not a patient. She understands both your injury and the impact it is having on your lifestyle and general well being. Dr. Walli is the first and last person I call when I am injured. Never disappointed. Paul

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Sheena is awesome. Friendly, helpful and down to earth.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Two thumbs up for Dr. Walli. Never believed in Chiros before but she made me. Believer. She fixed my issue and I am very thankful to her that I am no longer in pain. Highly recommend her to all of you. Dave

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Dr. Sheena Walli's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sheena Walli is a new addition to the Centennial family practicing as a Sports Chiropractor. She completed a Bachelor of Kinesiology degree at the University of Calgary in 2006. Following her tenure at the university, she successfully earned a Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 2011 from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto and Acupuncture Certification in 2016 from Acupuncture Canada. Her athletic background and experience in sports and rehabilitation has allowed her to help patients work through a wide variety of acute and chronic related injuries. She thoroughly enjoys working with athletes of all levels. Dr. Walli has learned that the chiropractic health model not only aims at resolving patient’s current symptoms but also encourages healthy lifestyle choices with a long-term focus in mind. She believes in the importance of patient education and empowerment by working with each patient through the application of various manual treatment methods including muscle release and graston therapy, movement education, and body awareness including exercise therapy. She embraces a comprehensive approach to health care and is committed to providing high quality, evidence based and patient centered care to facilitate improved performance and achieve optimal wellness.

• English

• University of Calgary (Grad. 2006)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2011)