Ratings for Dr. Sheena Walli

Dr. Walli is the best. Did my intake, Explained my injury, treated my injury, explained the treatment plan, gave me exercises and told me about preventative measures. Did not rush and took her time. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a Chiropractor to go see her.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Dr. Sheena is top notch. Very knowledgeable and skillful. She uses many different modalities that helps with injuries. My old chiropractor only adjusted. Dr. Sheena does the works. I am sad you are leaving for your maternity leave. I finally found someone who actually cares about their patients and we are not just a dollar sign to you. I am also very happy and excited for you and Fayez. I hope everything goes well and wishing you all the best.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

I started seeing Dr. Sheena after I moved into the building, she is absolutely phenomenal, truly the best doctor I have ever seen. I came to see her after I injured my shoulder playing ball, she did an amazing job fixing my shoulder. She has a broad knowledge of different techniques, is super personable and most important wants to get you feeling better. I felt brand new after the first session. She comes highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2019

Highly recommend Dr. Sheena to everyone. I have been seeing her for the past 4 years and she is the best. She is totally worth it. I live in Okotoks but drive to Calgary downtown just to see her. I am all about convenience but will go out of my way to see Dr. Sheena even if she re-located.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2019

I highly recommend Dr. Walli to everyone. I was impressed by the amount of modalities she does and the way she treats and explains. She actually spent a full hour with me for my first appointment and found the root cause to my injury. No Chiropractor has ever spent that much time with me. I thank Dr. Walli and her staff for what they do.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Sheena for the past 8 years and I can tell you she is the best out there. My family and I trust her opinion and after she treats us, we always feel better. Fewer treatments, greats results. I also appreciate no call backs from their office. They know, when my family and I need to go see them, we will call in and not go anywhere else. Unlike other offices where you get called back or emailed every 3 to 6 months to go in and get treated.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

I am so impressed by Dr. Walli and her staff. Went for my first appointment and I wasn’t expecting her to spend an entire hour with me doing various things. I thought it would be a quick 5 or 10 minute chiropractic adjustment. She went above and beyond, explaining me my injury and treating me. I already feel like a million bucks. I would highly recommend Dr. Walli to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

Dr. Sheena is the best. Went out of her way to accommodate me, spent an hour for the initial appointment and got me better. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

Dr. Sheena is awesome! Went to her after I sustained a back injury. She is so helpful and her treatments are very effective. I was moving better after one session. I would recommend her over and over again!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2019

Dr. Sheena is awesome. Few treatments and I am back to my normal self. She helped me with my injury and also showed me what I need to do to prevent it in the future. Front desk staff was awesome too. They got me in quickly due to my injury and provided me with all the information that I needed to know. Most importantly, they were friendly and made sure I was taken care of. Great stuff! Will always be back if I get injured.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

Dr. Sheena Walli's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sheena Walli is a new addition to the Centennial family practicing as a Sports Chiropractor. She completed a Bachelor of Kinesiology degree at the University of Calgary in 2006. Following her tenure at the university, she successfully earned a Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 2011 from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto and Acupuncture Certification in 2016 from Acupuncture Canada. Her athletic background and experience in sports and rehabilitation has allowed her to help patients work through a wide variety of acute and chronic related injuries. She thoroughly enjoys working with athletes of all levels. Dr. Walli has learned that the chiropractic health model not only aims at resolving patient’s current symptoms but also encourages healthy lifestyle choices with a long-term focus in mind. She believes in the importance of patient education and empowerment by working with each patient through the application of various manual treatment methods including muscle release and graston therapy, movement education, and body awareness including exercise therapy. She embraces a comprehensive approach to health care and is committed to providing high quality, evidence based and patient centered care to facilitate improved performance and achieve optimal wellness.

• English

• University of Calgary (Grad. 2006)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2011)

Ameritas