Dr. Sheena Walli

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sheena Walli

Dr. Sheena really cares about her patient. She greets you with a warm smile,is knowledgeable,very efficient and thorough. Takes time to answer your questions. I regret i did not find her earlier. She's highly recommended.. your body will thank you!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

Dr. Walli is the best! Met her at a workout class and told her about my shoulder issue. She assessed it for me, told me she could fix it and asked me to go see her at the Clinic. I do have a Chiropractor that I see but they only adjust. After my first session with Dr. Walli yesterday, I am amazed how much Chiropractors can do. You just have to find the right one. I was sore yesterday (good sore), today I feel like a million bucks. I am excited what next week will bring. Hopefully I can get rid of this pain with help from Dr. Walli. I highly recommend Dr. Walli.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2018

Was referred to Dr. Walli by my friend and she highly recommended her. Dr. Walli went above my expectations and helped me with my tennis elbow. She accommodated me when her schedule was more then full. I appreciate her taking the time to accommodate me in her schedule and fixing me. I highly recommend her to everyone. Just try her out and see the difference you fel.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

The best Chiropractor I have ever been to. She knows her stuff and takes her time to explain, teach and help you with your problem. If you are looking for a Chiropractor, try her out. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Dr. Sheena is the bomb! Super knowledgeable and great at what she does. Front end staff is amazing as well.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

Dr. Sheena is amazing! She's super knowledgeable and friendly and I always love seeing her!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Sheena for over 7 years. We followed her from her old Clinic. To be honest I don’t and wouldn’t trust anyone with my neck issues aprt from Dr. Sheena. Dr. Sheena knows what she is doing and is worth every penny. Always feel like a million bucks leaving her Clinic. I highly recommend Dr. Sheena.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

One of the best Chiropractor’s I have been to. I was laid off and hired by AER located in Centennial building. Due to convince I decided to try out Dr. Walli. She is the most down to earth, humble and amazing human being. She took her time to not only explain but make me understand what my injury was, what the diagnosis was and what the plan of action was. She almost spent an hour with me on my first visit. After couple of treatments, I feel back to 100%. I cant appreciate and thank her enough for the amazing job she does. She has treated me with different techniques i.e dry needling, acupuncture, shockwave, metal object thing... can’t believe my shoulder is finally back to normal. You will not be disappointed with the services she offers. I have found my Chiropractor for life. Thank you Dr. Walli!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Sheena for a number of years, she is amazing at her job. She is the only one I would call for any of my injuries. Trust me you won’t be disappointed when you see her!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Dr Walli has been so amazing with my whole family. Shes amazing with my kids and their sports injuries and my child with short stature. Her and her staff are very professional and welcoming. You will not be disappointed in the services she provides.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Dr. Sheena Walli's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sheena Walli is a new addition to the Centennial family practicing as a Sports Chiropractor. She completed a Bachelor of Kinesiology degree at the University of Calgary in 2006. Following her tenure at the university, she successfully earned a Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 2011 from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto and Acupuncture Certification in 2016 from Acupuncture Canada. Her athletic background and experience in sports and rehabilitation has allowed her to help patients work through a wide variety of acute and chronic related injuries. She thoroughly enjoys working with athletes of all levels. Dr. Walli has learned that the chiropractic health model not only aims at resolving patient’s current symptoms but also encourages healthy lifestyle choices with a long-term focus in mind. She believes in the importance of patient education and empowerment by working with each patient through the application of various manual treatment methods including muscle release and graston therapy, movement education, and body awareness including exercise therapy. She embraces a comprehensive approach to health care and is committed to providing high quality, evidence based and patient centered care to facilitate improved performance and achieve optimal wellness.

• English

• University of Calgary (Grad. 2006)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2011)

MSP/BC Med