Dr. Sheena Walli

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sheena Walli

Very convenient location, great services provided and Dr. Sheena does various treatments for different injuries. Over the years I have seen Dr. Sheena, She always learns new things to make her patients feel better. She just did dry needling on me this past week. I was sore for about two days but the results are fantastic. Thank you for taking care of my wife and I Dr. Sheena.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Very happy and pleased by the services provided at the Clinic. Dr. Sheena is a great practitioner and has helped me through my injury. Wishing her and her team the best. I highly recommend her to.anyone who is looking for a complete Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Sheena is awesome and truly cares about her patients. I always feel better after the treatments. She has amazing staff and I utilize all the services at the Clinic. Kudos to her and her staff and I highly recommend anyone who is looking for a Chiropractor to go and see her.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Sheena for my chronic foot pain, in one assessment she was able to recognize that my long standing foot pain was coming from my faulty hip. I am truly amazed by her knowledge and her passion for care. The Clinic is beautiful and well kept. Front end staff are polite, proficient and very helpful. I would recommend Dr. Sheena and her Clinic to anyone looking for superb healthcare!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

There is only one word to describe Dr. Sheena - amazing! I always feel great after my sessions. She is also developing new techniques and learning various treatment modalities, all of which she applies to help you heal faster!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Walli is an amazing Chiropractor and a wonderful human being. She goes above and beyond for her patients and explains things in details. She is a true healer. I would highly recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I was very hesitant about chiropractic because of all rumours I have heard about chiropractors. After meeting Dr. Sheena I realized that all these rumours are false. She was awesome! She took her time to explain the treatment, plan of care, and my injury. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr. Sheena is professional, personable, highly knowledgeable and, most importantly, she is committed to helping you heal your injuries so you can continue to do the things you love to do!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

So happy to have met Dr. Walli and her team. They do a fantastic job. I always get greeted with a big smile and I always leave feeling much better then I came in. Dr. Walli takes time to explain the issue and how to fix and prevent it in the future. I would highly recommend you to go and see Dr. Walli.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Walli is an expert, and a joy to be around. She knows what she is doing, and meeting her, you know you can trust her 100%. Both times i went in, i was experiencing a locked neck or back, i came out feeling at least 50% better, and the next day i was back on my feet/able to move comfortably. I'm so grateful to her for team for getting me in so quickly on those occasions! Her staff is so accommodating and helpful, and she is the real deal! I recommend her to everyone who needs some relief from a skilled chiropractor. Also, as a bonus, she's just the best human :)

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr. Sheena Walli's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sheena Walli is a new addition to the Centennial family practicing as a Sports Chiropractor. She completed a Bachelor of Kinesiology degree at the University of Calgary in 2006. Following her tenure at the university, she successfully earned a Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 2011 from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto and Acupuncture Certification in 2016 from Acupuncture Canada. Her athletic background and experience in sports and rehabilitation has allowed her to help patients work through a wide variety of acute and chronic related injuries. She thoroughly enjoys working with athletes of all levels. Dr. Walli has learned that the chiropractic health model not only aims at resolving patient’s current symptoms but also encourages healthy lifestyle choices with a long-term focus in mind. She believes in the importance of patient education and empowerment by working with each patient through the application of various manual treatment methods including muscle release and graston therapy, movement education, and body awareness including exercise therapy. She embraces a comprehensive approach to health care and is committed to providing high quality, evidence based and patient centered care to facilitate improved performance and achieve optimal wellness.

• English

• University of Calgary (Grad. 2006)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2011)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal