Ratings for Dr. Sheena Walli

I was very hesitant about chiropractic because of all rumours I have heard about chiropractors. After meeting Dr. Sheena I realized that all these rumours are false. She was awesome! She took her time to explain the treatment, plan of care, and my injury. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr. Sheena is professional, personable, highly knowledgeable and, most importantly, she is committed to helping you heal your injuries so you can continue to do the things you love to do!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

So happy to have met Dr. Walli and her team. They do a fantastic job. I always get greeted with a big smile and I always leave feeling much better then I came in. Dr. Walli takes time to explain the issue and how to fix and prevent it in the future. I would highly recommend you to go and see Dr. Walli.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Walli is an expert, and a joy to be around. She knows what she is doing, and meeting her, you know you can trust her 100%. Both times i went in, i was experiencing a locked neck or back, i came out feeling at least 50% better, and the next day i was back on my feet/able to move comfortably. I'm so grateful to her for team for getting me in so quickly on those occasions! Her staff is so accommodating and helpful, and she is the real deal! I recommend her to everyone who needs some relief from a skilled chiropractor. Also, as a bonus, she's just the best human :)

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr. Walli is a magician. I was first not sure if a Chiropractor could treat my knee injury from soccer. After the first treatment I was sore but much better then what I was.. four treatments later, I was back to playing soccer at 100%. Thank you so much for all your help. Highly recommend Dr. Walli to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Awesome Chiropractor, she knows her stuff and always goes above and beyond to help her patients.. Her schedule is busy but always manages to get me in somehow. Thank you for the great work you do. Ron

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I work in Centennial Place Building at AER and have been going to see Dr. Walli for sometime. She helps me with many of my issues, whether it be shoulder, knee, hip, back and so forth. The location is very convenient, I get the best care, I always feel better after the visit and Dr. Walli takes her time treating her patients.. I highly recommend you to go and see her.. She is healer.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Walli and her team are amazing. Dr. Walli shows she truly cares with every treatment. She takes her time to listen and treats all your needs. She continuously works at improving her practice learning new and various treatments all which she applies as needed to help you feel great. I would recommend anyone looking for chiropractic care to see Dr. Walli

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Love coming into the office. Dr Sheena and her team are amazing. From the minute you walk into the clinic you are welcomed by Fayaz, who goes above and beyond. Dr. Sheena is an absolutely fabulous and genuine human being. She cares not only about your well being but also gets you feeling better faster. I would recommend her to all of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I have been going to Dr Walli for about 7 years now. She is amazing, talented, punctual and friendly. I have numerous issues and often she will work on all of them incorporating numerous techniques from ART to Graston to needling, cupping, to muscle stim. Her clinic manager Fayaz is awesome, organized and so friendly. Recently I hurt my knee and could barely walk and was in a lot of pain. Dr W got my knee moving so I could at least walk then referred me to Dr. Romero the office Naturopath for prolotheraphy. The relief was instant and I was back running the next day. Dr. Walli runs an amazing business so you can get one you need in one location. Thanks for the years of support.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Sheena Walli's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sheena Walli is a new addition to the Centennial family practicing as a Sports Chiropractor. She completed a Bachelor of Kinesiology degree at the University of Calgary in 2006. Following her tenure at the university, she successfully earned a Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 2011 from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto and Acupuncture Certification in 2016 from Acupuncture Canada. Her athletic background and experience in sports and rehabilitation has allowed her to help patients work through a wide variety of acute and chronic related injuries. She thoroughly enjoys working with athletes of all levels. Dr. Walli has learned that the chiropractic health model not only aims at resolving patient’s current symptoms but also encourages healthy lifestyle choices with a long-term focus in mind. She believes in the importance of patient education and empowerment by working with each patient through the application of various manual treatment methods including muscle release and graston therapy, movement education, and body awareness including exercise therapy. She embraces a comprehensive approach to health care and is committed to providing high quality, evidence based and patient centered care to facilitate improved performance and achieve optimal wellness.

• English

• University of Calgary (Grad. 2006)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2011)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.