Dr. Sheena Walli

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sheena Walli

Had a great first and second visit, feeling 95% better. Thank you to Dr. Walli and amazing staff she has at the Clinic.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Sheena and her team do an amazing job. I went in with an acute injury and Dr. Sheena took me in right away. She missed her break, diagnosed me, referred me to Ashley for a 30 min massage and right after I went back to see her for a treatment. After five treatments, I have never felt better before. I plan to go in once every month for tune up. Everyone at the Clinic is so courteous and helpful. You guys are doing a wonderful job. Keep it up! Cheers

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr. Walli to all my family and friends. She is a complete practitioner and a very humble and down to earth person.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Sheena! Her Clinic is absolutely beautiful and the service is impeccable! Would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Had an amazing experience my first two sessions and my hip feels much better. I had no idea how much a Chiropractor does. I had the old school mentality that they just crack and adjust. Dr. Walli did the whole works including Acupuncture. Dr. Walli is the best and I highly recommend everyone to go and see her.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I LOVE Sheena. Professional, punctual and extremely knowledgeable, she is also super easy to get along with it and makes me look forward to my appointments with her. I would recommend Sheena to anyone and everyone looking for an amazing chiropractor. 5 stars all the way!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Dr. Sheena is hands down the best Chiropractor I have seen. She is down to earth and a very kind person. She not only diagnosis and treats you, but also teachs you preventative measures. I would highly recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Highly recommend Dr. Sheena to anyone. Suffered a shoulder injury and had been in pain for 2 months. Within a few treatments I was feeling better and moving painfree. I’m on the road to rehab now and I couldn’t have asked for a more better individual to get me there! An overall amazing person! Thank you Dr. Sheena for helping me move again.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Keep up the great work! You and your team are awesome.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Dr. Sheena is a great Chiropractor and a wonderful person to be around. She practices many different modalities and always gets the job done. Sometimes I am scared to go and see her because I always wonder, what new technique she will practice on me. At the end of the treatment I know I will be sore but better then when I walked in and the next day the pain is almost gone. I highly recommend everyone to go see her. Whether it's your knees, shoulders, elbow, back, neck, quads, hemis or what not, she will fix you!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Dr. Sheena Walli's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sheena Walli is a new addition to the Centennial family practicing as a Sports Chiropractor. She completed a Bachelor of Kinesiology degree at the University of Calgary in 2006. Following her tenure at the university, she successfully earned a Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 2011 from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto and Acupuncture Certification in 2016 from Acupuncture Canada. Her athletic background and experience in sports and rehabilitation has allowed her to help patients work through a wide variety of acute and chronic related injuries. She thoroughly enjoys working with athletes of all levels. Dr. Walli has learned that the chiropractic health model not only aims at resolving patient’s current symptoms but also encourages healthy lifestyle choices with a long-term focus in mind. She believes in the importance of patient education and empowerment by working with each patient through the application of various manual treatment methods including muscle release and graston therapy, movement education, and body awareness including exercise therapy. She embraces a comprehensive approach to health care and is committed to providing high quality, evidence based and patient centered care to facilitate improved performance and achieve optimal wellness.

• English

• University of Calgary (Grad. 2006)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2011)

AARP