Ratings for Dr. Daniela Stroescu

Ive been waiting for knee surgury for both knees, for 17mths. my knees are so severe, they grind and lock, at the office i saw my surgeon walked out,(thinking he'll understand) went to talk to him about my condition , and if he knew of a date, he said go see your MLA. When i returned inside i was accused of yelling at the surgeon. Now Dr Stoescu has wrote a letter to my family dr. saying my knees were moderate, and they've cancelled my surgery cause the doctor felt threatened. They made it out like ive attacked a rock star, they also claimed that i demanded to have surgery sooner?If she can lie and twist this to cover up the promises that was made for me in the first place maybe i would have surgery already and have the ability to walk properly. I have blisters on my feet that she doesnt even care to do anything about in the last 2yrs. Not recomended, she'll just pump you into a quick fix(MEDS) Heartless

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Wonderful. kind, patient, listens. Great diagnostician. Will do whatever it takes to help her patient. Responds to calls through the clinic staff. Have written to her as well and received an answer through her staff. Staff at Legacy Sport Clinic is helpful. No complaints.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Stroescu is always very patient and willing to help my mom with her joints problems.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Best doctor I've ever had! She is knowledgable and listens to me when I talk, she truly is genuine!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Best Specialist ever. Dr. Stroescu is extremely caring and kind. I cannot say enough about how much I respect and appreciate this doctor. I look forward to my next appointment with her.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Best Specialist ever! She actually listens to what I have to say and acknowledges my pain and other problems associated with my RA. Love working with her!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr Stroescu is great, very friendly and shows concern and empathy. She's always looking for a solution to help improve my struggle with fibromyalgia.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Great doctor, most appointments she runs late but can see why she will take the time and extra time to find out what ails you, her suggestions or diagnosis. Couldn't be happier now that we know whats wrong with me and how we are approaching a healthy solution.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

She is extremely caring and kind and takes the time to listen and deal with other symptoms and concerns.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Told me one diagnosis, and an entirely different one to my GP. She focused only on one concern and didn't pay attention to the other symptoms.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016