Ratings for Dr. Gaétan Martel

He's very rude. I should of just left and not waist my time with an incompetent that clearly has mental problems. Bullies people.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

You always feel like you're bothering him. He seems to be only there to put in his time and nothing more. Zero empathy for his patients. Always feel rushed and not very inviting if you have a problem. If given the chance to take this doctor you should decline.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I am not one to visit my doctor often. I dread seeing Dr. Martel as he always makes me feel like I'm an inconvenience. He's rude and doesn't care about his clients. It is very unfortunate because the rest of the staff is wonderful. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

The worse doctor I have ever come across. I am not a complainer who goes in for no reason and it took me a long time to get the courage to admit that I needed help with anxiety and stress. When I went in for my appointment I had a few things to talk about but the anxiety was my main concern and this is what he said to me "it's a lot to talk about in one night and I am tired and will probably get grumpy with you so I don't want to address the anxiety and panic attacks...you'll need to come back another day". What kind of doctor says that??? Unbelievable. I was so stunned I didn't know what to say. This guys shouldn't even have a license to practice.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

no empathy at all, uncaring physician, cold to the point of being rude, treats patients as hypocondriacs or lunatics What a sad situation. And changing doctors is not easy at all - next to impossible.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

I've not been happy with Dr Martel as a physician. I definitely feel like a number. He rarely smiles, sits behind a computer and hardly talks to the patient. I ask my questions, get stern responses, and feel like I'm being escorted to the door. I had to beg for about a year to get a referral. I don't like his manners. It's a shame because his staff is very nice and helpful. If I'd had the proper referral when I asked for it, I'd have received proper care for my condition. (Which he didn't test me for even if I asked)

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013